Final Round to open the 2016 Battle Royal

Today Shin Blanka released a statement for the Facebook Competitive Group:

WHO'S READY FOR BATTLE ROYALE 2K16 SHAWTY! It will kick off at ‪#‎FR19‬ so get hype and more details will be coming soon guys! If you haven't pre reg (and most haven't yet) please do it now! Let's support the events that support you guys! www.finalround.org is the place to pre reg! See you guys in March! Also I don't know if you guys know, but the Hilton group rate has been sold out for at least 2 weeks. You didn't get a room at the Hilton? Book at the Crowne before March 3rd. $95.00/night plus taxes. #FR19 MUST CALL 404-768-6660. Book them before others do!

As Shin Blanka says, Final Round 19 will kick-start the new 2016 Battle Royal from Team NINJA. Now he also says most people have yet to pre-register for this event and I see this as a challenge to the community. Especially since this event has been so vital to community growth. We have seen some of the best matches and competition and we are being challenged to keep the momentum going.

There will be more details pertaining to the Battle Royal discussed later on. The details will probably include prize pot information and a roster of tournaments that will make Team NINJA's main card for the year. Each one of these tournaments will be extremely important. Last year Team NINJA wasted no time at all in saying there would be a Battle Royal this year. But I think the community needs to be relied upon for keeping these events going -- and they haven't announced a 2017 Battle Royal, so we can be expected to work even harder as a community this year.

FSD will keep this site updated to the best of our ability with all tournament news, results, videos and exclusive interviews from other tournament players. For the 2015 Battle Royal nearly every event was covered including tons and tons of behind the scenes entertainment, matches and even a documentary.

Keep your game knowledge strong at FSD, get involved with community and let's have another fantastic Battle Royal while serving the community and growing at the same time.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD