DOA5LR "For the Ii Clan!" Naotora Ii official General Discussion

Kuga

Although Itagaki i believe said that DoA5 is crap, and he obviously have some sort of complex cuz gameplay wise its like heaven and earth compared to crappy 4 (just opinion) it goes without saying that new characters he was adding to series were just so much better. For example i liked old Tengu MUCH more than Nyo. It could be different if Nyo was given less succubussal but much darker apperance and personality, but way like it is - i dont like her. As for likes of Marie Rose, Honoka and now Naotora - Itagaki would NEVER allow characters like these in DoA.

Because come on, most of us are grown up people, and we're not buying this game for digital...well shaped...sweaty...ekhm! tits. Right?

I would like to see Murai from NG for example - evil, strong motherfucker - perfect mach for Raidou. There is to little evil/bad guys in this game. Raidou ok - hes badass, Alpha - she's just programed this way and obviously she dont even know what shes doing, Phase has emo breakdown, Rig is not really that badass of a character, and Ayane is just typical tsundere girl that goes soft in thights when she sees Hayate and is not even evil.

I know its TecmoKoei now and NT is just lickin' balls of new directors board probably but even within Koei series there are characters that are simply BETTER choice than Naotora imo.

Ok, im done:)

Although Itagaki i believe said that DoA5 is crap, and he obviously have some sort of complex cuz gameplay wise its like heaven and earth compared to crappy 4 (just opinion) it goes without saying that new characters he was adding to series were just so much better. For example i liked old Tengu MUCH more than Nyo. It could be different if Nyo was given less succubussal but much darker apperance and personality, but way like it is - i dont like her. As for likes of Marie Rose, Honoka and now Naotora - Itagaki would NEVER allow characters like these in DoA.

Because come on, most of us are grown up people, and we're not buying this game for digital...well shaped...sweaty...ekhm! tits. Right?

I would like to see Murai from NG for example - evil, strong motherfucker - perfect mach for Raidou. There is to little evil/bad guys in this game. Raidou ok - hes badass, Alpha - she's just programed this way and obviously she dont even know what shes doing, Phase has emo breakdown, Rig is not really that badass of a character, and Ayane is just typical tsundere girl that goes soft in thights when she sees Hayate and is not even evil.

I know its TecmoKoei now and NT is just lickin' balls of new directors board probably but even within Koei series there are characters that are simply BETTER choice than Naotora imo.

Ok, im done:)
I would love to see more Villains in DOA also! We have enough cute girls. The more men the better!

LarsMasters

Pardon. There’s something bothering me since DOA5LR didn’t reveal Naotora’s Heights, Weights nor Measurements. Has anybody knows how much her heights, weights & measurements are?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD