FSD forum upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

The HuBBs

The FSD Xenforo forum has upgraded to v1.0.3. Thank you for your patience while we upgraded the site.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Most of it was "Behind the scenes" updates. Nothing much that would affect the front end user experience.

For more information, their changelist is located here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenforo-1-0-3.17652/

Basically they added Google +1 Liking support, but has some bandwidth costs at this time so I'm adverse to turning it on unless there is heavy demand from people here. In addition, they did some style template changes as well so there may be new or fixed issues from the previous version update. Who knows? That's half of the fun.

Allan Paris

Oh, thanks for the thread link, yeah I see all of the behind the scene changes, a lot of stuff. Good to know people are working to make their product better.

Google+ is fully operational now, I thought it was still being worked on. I have to see what's that about too. I hear it's going to be something great.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Wow, talk about reviving an old thread haha. I'll be making a detailed post about the new layout once I get off work, in a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD