FSD Open - February 2014 - PSN

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Details about the FSD Open can be found here.

If you are interested in participating in the Playstation 3 portion of the tournament post your name in this thread, anyone who signs up after February 1st will not be allowed to participate.

Edit: I'm in, obviously. XZero264

February has ended, results are below.
http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j435/XZero264/bracket_zpse24355a8.jpg

In Summary:
1. Codemaster92163 - 5 points
2. Seniors_2010 and Gurimmjaw tie - 2 points each
4. RH_STealth and Rain_Kaiser tie - 1 point each
6.Everybody else.

Congratulations to Codemaster for winning the first month of the FSD Open.

Last edited:

Stradivariuz

Count me in. I'm fairly busy atm, but I should be able to make time for some matches. With luck I'll be able to fight most, if not all of you. Let's have some fun and friendly competitive matches!

PSN: Stradivariuz_

Last edited:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Signups for February are closed, anyone trying to enter after this post will not be included in this month's tourney.

Otherwise feel free to talk about the tourney for this month in this thread. Just remember to keep meeting times separate from this thread and that you have until February 28 to get match results posted here. Results posted March 1 will not be included in the final tally.

Good luck everybody.

SlothFacts

I know you said to keep meeting times separate from this thread, but how should we be scheduling those matches with each other? I obviously haven't had one, yet, and it looks like nobody else has posted a result either, so I figured I'd ask and try to get the ball rolling.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
PMs are what I had in mind (on FSD they are called "Conversations"). I honestly don't care if you talk about schedules/matches in the threads, I'll change that in the threads. Initially wanted to make it easy for me to run through results and get tallies going but that just makes things dead and a poor reminder.

I don't get much time in the week to play. I'm open Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays after 7ish most nights, weekends depend on what I need to get done or if I'm doing some work so I may or may not be available during the day. If anyone wants to play me just send me an invite (later than 9pm EDT is usually when I'm guaranteed to be online) and I'll do my best to get back to you asap.

SlothFacts

I actually have a suggestion. PSN has that chat room feature where basically you add whatever PSN names and they can just log into that chat and see if anyone else is around. It's a good way to look for games with people. Dustloop has one for Guilty Gear to make matchmaking easier. Maybe you could make one for the tournament and invite the players so we can try to catch each other whenever we're on.

Otherwise, anyone's free to add me on PSN. If I'm on, send me a message and I'll probably be good to go. Sometimes I leave my PS3 on, though, so if you don't get a response, I'm probably not actually there.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD