FSD Podcast/Stream Series!

Chris Harris

Hey guys! As many of you know (or so I hope anyway) myself, Sorwah (Matt), and Allan Paris have started a podcast series(and also Emperor Cow as time permits because of the crazy time differences). It's more or less to talk about upcoming events, tierlists, characters, etc ,etc.

We have done 2 thus far and although there was a lot of time in between we're gonna try to aim for at LEAST once a month if we can manage it. If you guys have anything you would like for us to talk about during the stream/podcast feel free to reply in this thread, message me through this site, hit me up on twitter (@NinjaCW) or on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/NinjaCW) and we will definitely try to hit as many topics as we can. We try to keep it to the 60-90 minute mark (give or take a few minutes) so if you posted a topic and we didn't get to it we will try for it next time. Also feel free to hop in the chat as I am usually reading most of the comments!

Here are the first 2 we have done thus far so feel free to check them out if you missed it or if you love hearing our awesome voices go ahead and listen/watch one more time! Thanks guys

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Look forward to seeing this grow. (working on getting these into MP3 format and setting up the FSD Podcast again).

Chris Harris

It's not opinion to make a certain person happy otherwise we would all be happy in the multiverse. You should come on the show then if our opinions bother you so much and clear the air buddy :)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
In the past, he hasn't been a fan of doing them, but we'll see how he feels going into TFC or its aftermath.

Sambo Swag

I stumbled across this last night and wanted to say that I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing more of these in the future :)!

As far as suggestions go, I think it would be great if say you guys focused on a character for a podcast, and talked about how that character is generally played, their strengths and weaknesses, how to play against said character, and maybe some fun facts that a lot of people wouldn't know about. I think it would be fine if you guys do it in a casual way. Just my two cents, but I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you guys end up doing :)!

Chris Harris

I stumbled across this last night and wanted to say that I really enjoyed it! I'm looking forward to seeing more of these in the future :)!

As far as suggestions go, I think it would be great if say you guys focused on a character for a podcast, and talked about how that character is generally played, their strengths and weaknesses, how to play against said character, and maybe some fun facts that a lot of people wouldn't know about. I think it would be fine if you guys do it in a casual way. Just my two cents, but I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you guys end up doing :)!

We're happy you enjoyed it man, this is for the COMMUNITY and to help you guys while having some fun! We might not be able to focus an ENTIRE segment but we could definitely talk about a character for an extended period of time and try to go a bit more in depth on our opinions/knowledge of the character.

We try to hit multiple topics but I'm sure we can hit a character up. If you have any in mind that you would like to know/hear about post up friend!

Sambo Swag

We're happy you enjoyed it man, this is for the COMMUNITY and to help you guys while having some fun! We might not be able to focus an ENTIRE segment but we could definitely talk about a character for an extended period of time and try to go a bit more in depth on our opinions/knowledge of the character.

We try to hit multiple topics but I'm sure we can hit a character up. If you have any in mind that you would like to know/hear about post up friend!
Hey thanks for the reply!!! I would love to see you guys talk about Bayman :)!

Kohlrak

Look forward to seeing this grow. (working on getting these into MP3 format and setting up the FSD Podcast again).

Kohlrak's .bashrc said:
function tomp3 {
ffmpeg -i "$1" -acodec libmp3lame "$1.mp3"
}

Or if the youtube quality is good enough, i can go ahead and convert them both for you tonight when i get home. It shouldn't take long at all, and certainly no effort.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I actually already made the mp3s, just haven't linked them because they're not setup as a podcast feed.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Edited the blog information out since it was put into another thread and wasn't really related to the video content anyway.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD