Media FT3 Series by Sly Bass

If you enjoy studying/entertaining yourself with competitive Dead or Alive 5U matches, it is highly recommended you check out the FT3 matches available in FSD's Media Section.

Member, Sly Bass came up with the idea, and says this is a way to highlight other player's abilities within the community, and I believe he has made a nice series that doesn't stretch for too long (like a FT10), but provides a great 8-12 minutes of awesome matches.

FT3_zps210e3cf7.jpg

If you think you stand a chance against his famed Akira Yuki, perhaps you should consider sending a challenge his way. You can challenge him, or watch the whole series by perusing his thread. If you're interested in giving this man a challenge, remember that all matches will be uploaded no matter how bad or good you did. FSD will see the original source material with a few nice production values thrown in.

Enjoy the matches guys, and be sure to learn something from it!

Man all the cool people are on XBL. Any time I try playing on PSN people see Alpha and run

Typo. Queen jakeiho is who he meant. But I exposed him. Hes fake. And a liar
And yet, is still my friend.

He has anger issues, sure. But at least he contributed something of value as opposed to myself, who has confidence issues, has been called a fraud, and hasn't contributed much of anything out of fear. But that's a story for another day.

Awesmic you attended offline events and you dont deny your faults. Queen refused to take accountability for his actions and made a racist remark to the french. He says this community is disrespectful but hypocrisy is evident.

With that said good shit sly bass

So surprised Mr.OJ didnt get salty about your media @Sly Bass Though I could be speaking too soon.
Oh. Um, not sure why he wouldn't like my media. I don't always win, people showcase their skill, and it's some HD quality. Plus you get to see what we look like so when you attend offline tournaments you know what we look like.

He gets jealous if someone else's media gets more attention.

It would be nice to just tell him the harsh truth. His vids were nothing more than samples of "how to mix up in DOA". They were just none guaranteed setups involving the environment which imo I think is bad unless the combo's have very few situations where the opponent can guess out. Posting combo vids with non guaranteed setup's will lead beginners on to think those combo's are okay to do until they use them in a real match and players begin holding out of the setup's.

If QJ wants more notoriety for his/her (w.e) combo vids, then he/she needs to step their game up. Look at AIN, and Emperor Cow videos and see how in-depth they are. They focus on guaranteed setups, situations that involve little guessing, or limited SE options. QJ specifically focuses on none guaranteed setup's and kill combo's. Pft even my tutorials had more meaning

But I do commend QJ for trying. I mean, there are other people in this community who have capture cards and are way more knowledgeable than he/she is but refuse to record/do tutorials. I've always believed having a strong media type fan base that covers the ins-outs of the game for the community helps promote the competitive scene as well. Other communities have these type of things (SF, and Marvel with cross counter t.v. Tekken with Level up your game. Soul Calibur, avoiding the puddle, etc..)

Moving on... I'm in the process of getting a new controller for the 360. We'll be able to play then Sly

Last edited:
It would be nice to just tell him the harsh truth. His vids were nothing more than samples of "how to mix up in DOA". They were just none guaranteed setups involving the environment which imo I think is bad unless the combo's have very few situations where the opponent can guess out. Posting combo vids with non guaranteed setup's will lead beginners on to think those combo's are okay to do until they use them in a real match and players begin holding out of the setup's.
You act as if no one did... smh. I told him this, and he listened, if only because I was more tactful than, say, Grapefruitman at the time. He eventually put that extra effort into the 40-minute vid for Christie, which is different from the ones he made beforehand.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD