Game retail versions

system11

Standard Donor
Have I missed something or does buying the physical PS4 version basically mean you can't get a bunch of costumes and Phase 4? I see physical standard and digital deluxe...

Edit: holy shit I just saw how much Digital Deluxe is in the UK - £69.99 !?!?!

Jackie Chan Fan

Yes, it sucks that the 25 costumes and Phase-4 plus that Kasumi costume are digital only. For sure it's going to be available later as DLC.

TumblingDonut

Great topic, I was just about to make a thread about this because I've been online doing research on if they would have a physical deluxe version. However, when I checked the Team Ninja website, it was no mention of it.

Even though a lot of people are moving to the digital market, I still prefer the physical copy along with the DLC included. I thought I was only one who felt this way.

If this happens to be true, worst case scenario, I'll still buy the physical and buy the DLC separately.

SaihateDYNAMO

Well we could put comments in the beta feedback form.
Sadly, it's probably way too late for them to make any extreme changes to their current business model even if a million people complained about it in the beta form. I'm buying the regular physical edition because I might want to bring the game to my friends' places and whatnot so it's really lame that they didn't give us physical buyers a deluxe option. Phase 4 better not be expensive!!!!

system11

Standard Donor
Yeah I'm not a fan of purchasing digitally - doesn't feel like I actually bought anything, got to have that physical item and residual value. That and digital deluxe is just way too expensive anyway. In fact online standard is overpriced just to begin with - £54.99 ($70)!!!

It's already cheaper to buy physical preorder at Amazon.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD