Gen Fu mix ups?

shunwong

So Gen Fu is a great character. One of the best in the game. But I feel he's lacking in the mix up department. What high/low attacks or mid kick attacks do you usually go to if your mids begin being countered? (aside from throws obviously) I feel Gen Fu has some great high attacks (like 9P) but then again high attacks are very likely to get crushed in this game, so I'm fonder of lows and mid kicks.

Toby

Now that I think about it, the CB setup I posted earlier may require some practice to pull of because you have to consider cases where the initial high punch: hits, is blocked or whiffed, or launches the opponent. After the first hit, you'll have to decide whether or not to set up the CB, continue your mixup, or juggle, respectively.

KidArk

My gen fu mix up generally starts with, 6P 11 frames , mid stuns on CH , then 2k and 214 H then 6K or K 6KK , juggle or 9P . 8PP K is sort of a frame trap aswell and you can catched them with K as a stun a lot. Not sure if I can think of much else I haven't been on in a while.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD