DOA5LR "Good, but not good enough!" Jann Lee CB setups

Darkslay

Little post here just to shine some light on the character, here's a list of CB setups/combos for Lee.

All of these do 90 damage flat (max damage possible), but they all come from DG so condition your opponent before you attempt any of these.

DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :P::P::6::P: (here you can go into DS :P+K: or :6::P+K:)
DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :3::K: :P: :6::P+K:
DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :2::K: (from here you get 3 options, :6::K:, :3::P: and :P::P:) :6::P+K:
DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :7::P: (from here you can also pick between :6::K: and :3::P:, or you can go for the full :7::P::P::P:) :6::P+K:
DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :P::P::2::K: :6::P+K: (the opponent has to hold after :P::P::2::K: for :6::P+K: to connect)

Only the third setup can be SEd so you can rely on these heavily. ;)

That's it for now, if i missed something or you find something i'd appreciate the share. Cheers.
:jannlee:

Last edited:

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
Little post here just to shine some light on the character, here's a list of CB setups/combos for Lee.

All of these do 90 damage flat (max damage possible), but they all come from DG so condition your opponent before you attempt any of these.

DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :P::P::6::P: (here you can go into DS :P+K: or :6::P+K:
DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :3::K: :P: :6::P+K:
DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :2::K: (from here you get 3 options, :6::K:, :3::P: and :P::P:) :6::P+K:
DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :7::P: (from here you can also pick between :6::K: and :3::P:, or you can go for the full :7::P::P::P:) :6::P+K:
DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :P::P::2::K: :6::P+K: (the opponent has to hold after :P::P::2::K: for :6::P+K: to connect)

Only the third setup can be SEd so you can rely on these heavily. ;)

That's it for now, if i missed something or you find something i'd appreciate the share. Cheers.
:jannlee:
How about DG :6::H+K: DS :K: :4::H+K: :9::P: DS :P+K:

KING JAIMY

Those setups are nice Darkslay and eks2009!

Some of my personal favorite CB setups on Counter Hit:

:6::K: > :9::P: > :3::P: > :6::P+K:
:6::P::4: > DS :K: > :P: > :H+K: > :6::P+K:
:6::P: > :P: > :6::H+K::4: > DS :P+K:
:6::P::4: > DS :6::P+K: > DS :K: > :6::P+K:
:3::P: > :4::4::P: > BT :4::K: > :6::P+K:

This one is pretty situational but works well if your opponents likes to hold. You will always catch them with a limbo stun:

:6::6::H+P: > :6::H+K: > (Opponent does a hold) :4::H+K: > :6::K: > :6::P+K:

Critical Burst might not always land but you can always go for a launcher after 6K which is guaranteed.

Last edited:

Darkslay

Those setups are nice Darkslay and eks2009!

Some of my personal favorite CB setups on Counter Hit:

:6::K: > :9::P: > :3::P: > :6::P+K:
:6::P::4: > DS :K: > :P: > :H+K: > :6::P+K:
:3::K: > :P::P::6::P::4: > DS :P+K:
:6::P: > :P: > :6::H+K::4: > DS :P+K:
:6::P::4: > DS :6::P+K: > DS :K: > :6::P+K:
:3::P: > :4::4::P: > BT :4::K: > :6::P+K:

This one is pretty situational but works well if your opponents likes to hold. You will always catch them with a limbo stun:

:6::6::H+P: > :6::H+K: > (Opponent does a hold) :4::H+K: > :6::K: > :6::P+K:

Critical Burst might not always land but you can always go for a launcher after 6K which is guaranteed.

Nice setups Jaimy. :D

Short and straight to the point lol, the 3rd one doesn't seem to be a CB setup though since the DS :P+K: leaves in a LV 3 stun.

I guess i'll have to edit the main post with CH and HCH setups as well. :p

KING JAIMY

Nice setups Jaimy. :D

Short and straight to the point lol, the 3rd one doesn't seem to be a CB setup though since the DS :P+K: leaves in a LV 3 stun.

I guess i'll have to edit the main post with CH and HCH setups as well. :p
Thanks Darkslay. Just ignore the third setup then. One moment, I'll edit it out of my post.

EDIT: Done. That leaves 5 setups and 1 Dragon Gunner setup. :)

Darkslay

Thanks Darkslay. Just ignore the third setup then. One moment, I'll edit it out of my post.

EDIT: Done. That leaves 5 setups and 1 Dragon Gunner setup. :)

You didn't need to really, its a good must hold setup lol, but thats ok.

I checked and all my setups in CH go up 95 damage and on HCH up until 100, that's a lot of damage without a launcher lol.

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
I'm pretty sure you meant DS :P: since both DS :6::P: and :K: give a LV 3 stun meaning :9::P: blows out the combo lol.

Its good, it does 87 damage, but its extremely predictable and the DS :P+K: can be held.
Sorry I meant P not K. Yeah it is pretty easy to predict that CB. Just thought I put it out there since I did that on you in our fight against the OP torch lol

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD