"Good Vibration!" - The Ein juggle thread

Tenryuga

In this thread we will have a compilation of juggles worthy of the quote. I'll edit this post more as more juggles are discovered. I would appreciate it if when you find a juggle you provide the launcher, weight class, and threshold level. Something like 6P+K > P > 3P > 4K > juggle doesn't tell me much and will cause some people to believe that the juggle provided is a juggle that works at all points in the threshold. Providing what I asked for allows myself and others to instantly know all the ways we can setup that particular launcher and juggle without fear of losing out on damage.

For beginners new to DOA or this concept if a juggle works on a threshold level then it will work on all levels beyond it. That said I won't re-list juggles for a specific threshold level unless they become available for another weight class and is a max damage juggle for that class for the sake of efficiency.

* - Max damage. When seen more than once it is specific to the weight class.

There would be a notation for wall friendly juggles but the beauty of Ein is all his juggles are wall friendly except ones that use :3::K::K: or :4::H+K: as a relaunch. When you notice a wall use :3::P: as a re-launcher. At walls your launchers are :4::6::P:, :2::3::6::P:, :3::K::K: for the wall splat and :6::H+K:, :3::3::K:, :9::P: for launchers that do not splat on the wall.

Wallsplat Juggles (For the most part these juggles will hit though at the first may fail on very rare occasions and the second may have you facepalm. If you don't mind trading 2 or 5 points of damage for consistency use the third.)

:3::P::5::6::K::K:* Heavy

:P::P::6::P::K:* (This is what is used after a :3::K::K: splat.) Super Heavy

:1::K::6::P::K: (Least damage but the most consistent followup.) Super Heavy

High Launchers

Crouch; While rising :K:

Threshold Level 1

:3::P: :5: :P::P::6::P::K:* Heavy

:3::P::5: :6::K::K: * Super Heavy

Threshold Level 2 (AKA counter hit launch height)

:3::P::5::3::P::5::6::K::K:* Heavy

:4::H+K::5:BT:2::K::6::P::K: Heavy

:3::K::K::5::6::K::K:* Cruiser (Stance dependant on Gen Fu)

:3::P: :5: :P::P::6::P::K:* Super Heavy

:3::P: :5: :6::6::K::K::K: Middle
Threshold Level 3 (AKA CB launch height)

Crouch; While rising :K: (x2) :5: :6::6::K::K::K:* Heavy

:4::H+K:

Threshold Level 1

BT :2::K::6::P::K:* Super Heavy

:P::P::6::P::K:

Threshold Level 2

Threshold Level 3

Mid Punch Launchers

:3::P: (This only launches if :3::P: was used beforehand or if it breaks the threshold.)

Threshold Level 1

:P::P::6::P::K:* Super Heavy

:9::P:

Threshold Level 1

:K: followup

BT:2::K::6::P::K:* Super Heavy

Threshold Level 2

Threshold Level 3

:h::5::3::P::5::P::P::P:

:h::5::6::6::K::K::K:

:4::P::P::P:

Threshold Level 1

Threshold Level 2

Threshold Level 3

:6::6::K::K::K:* Heavy

:3::P::5::6::K::K:* Super Heavy

:1::K::P:
Threshold Level 1

:P::P::6::P::K:* Heavy (May whiff in rare cases for unknown reasons.)

:P::P::P:* Super Heavy

Threshold Level 2

Threshold Level 3
:1::K::6::P::K:

:3::P: :5: :6::K::K:

Mid Kick Launchers

:4::K:

Threshold Level 1

:6::K::K:* Heavy

Threshold Level 2

Threshold Level 3

:8::K: / :8::K::K:

Threshold Level 1

:6::6::K::K::K:* Super Heavy

Threshold Level 2

Threshold Level 3

:4::H+K::5::2::K::6::P::K:* Heavy

:6::K::5::6::K::K:

:6::K::5::P::P::6::P::K:

:6::6::K::5::6::K::K:

:7::K:
Threshold Level 1

Threshold Level 2

Threshold Level 3

:9::K:
Threshold Level 1

Threshold Level 2

Threshold Level 3

:3::3::K:

Threshold Level 1

Threshold Level 2
:4::H+K::5::2::K::6::P::K:
* Light

:3::P::5::P::P::6::P::K:* Heavy

:3::P::5::6::K::K:* Super Heavy

Threshold Level 3

:3::K::K::5::6::K::K:* Cruiser (This is stance dependant on Gen Fu.)

:4::H+K::5::2::K::6::P::K:* Heavy

:3::K::K:

Threshold Level 1

:P::P::6::P::K:* Cruiser (This is stance dependant on Gen-Fu and heavier weights.)

Threshold Level 2

Threshold Level 3

Bound Juggles(:8::P: , :K::K: , :P::P::K::K: , :P::K::K: )

:6::K::K: W!

:6::6: :2::3::6::P: W! Super Heavy* (This will be a close hit.)

:6::6::K::K::K: (Stance dependant after :8::P:. )

Crouch; While rising :K: :5: :6::K::K:* Super Heavy (After :K::K:) Heavy (After :8::P:)

Crouch; While rising :K: :5: :6::6::K::K::K:* Light (Only after :K::K:)

Power Launcher Juggles

Crouch; While rising :K::5::3::P::5::3::P::5: :P::P::6::P::K:* Heavy

Crouch; While rising :K::5::3::P::5::P::P::6::P::K: Super Heavy

Crouch; While rising :K::5::3::P::5::3::P::5::6::K::K: Heavy

Crouch; While rising :K::5::3::K::K::5::6::K::K: Heavy

Crouch; While rising :K: (x2) :5: :6::6::K::K::K:*

Crouch; While rising :K::5::4::H+K::5::2::K::6::P::K: Heavy

:9::K::5::3::P::5::3::P::5::6::K::K:* W! Heavy

ALPHA-152 Juggles

:4::K:
LV1 (NH)
- :3::P:, :6::K::K: (53 dmg)
- :6::6::K::K::K: (max range only) (55 dmg)

LV2 (CH)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (77 dmg)

LV3 (HCH)
- :3::P:, :6::6::K::K::K: (94 dmg)

:3::3::K:
LV1 (NH)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (64 dmg)
- :3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K: (62 dmg)

LV2 (CH)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (91 dmg)
- WS :K:, :6::6::K::K::K: (89 dmg)
- WS :K:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (88 dmg)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K: (88 dmg)

LV3 (HCH)
- WS :K:, WS :K: :6::K::K: (114 dmg)

WS :K:
LV1 (NH)
- WS :K:, :6::6::K::K::K: (79 dmg)
- WS :K:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (77 dmg)
- :3::K::K:, :6::K::K: (73 dmg)

LV2 (CH)
- WS :K:, :3::P:, :6::6::K::K::K: (107 dmg)
- WS :K:, WS :K:, :2::3::6::P: (99 dmg)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (99 dmg)

LV3 (HCH)
- WS :K:, WS :K:, :6::6::K::K::K: (139 dmg)
- WS :K:, :3::P:, :6::6::K::K::K: (130 dmg)

:9::P:
LV1
- :3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K:
- :6::6::K::K::K:

LV2 (CH)
- :3::P:, :6::6::K::K::K: (74 dmg)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (73 dmg)

LV3 (HCH)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K: (96 dmg)

CH :P::K::K:
- WS :K:, :6::6::K::K::K: (94 dmg)
- WS :K:, :1::K::6::P::K: (near the wall) (88 dmg)

Last edited:

Tenryuga

have any CB set ups?

Ein has way too many ways to set up CB. Stun > 3K > 3P is one. Stun > 6P > 3P is another. The move details in training mode will let you know when you can critical burst. You should see a number thats like 0 / 35. Basically when you use stuns and get that number to like 22 or so points I believe you can burst.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
This is a good place to start. In your honest opinion, what is the best launcher to go for after a CB?

Tenryuga

This is a good place to start. In your honest opinion, what is the best launcher to go for after a CB?

Crouch; While rising K. It is his most damaging launcher and grants the most height. The juggles possible are listed at under threshold level 2 because at level 3 no new juggles become available. (To the extent that I tested.)
If your power launcher is available use it over the blow unless you are on a level with a power-blow triggered danger zone.

TakedaZX

Got some juggles for full threshold 1KP 1KK for you guys. Just to talk about it for a second... these launchers are pretty good. Generally you wouldn't go to them because they're string launchers and also they require you to be completely hugging your opponent to get the juggle possibility which means often, you may be dashing in.

The setup I'm using is :3::K:, :6::K:, :P: (you must dash in), :1::K::~:. It is SEable but there are other non-SEable situations that you can set up. This is just one I'm relying on for now.
  • :3::K:, :6::K:, :P:, :1::K::P:
    • :1::K::6::P::K: (102)
    • :3::P:, :6::K::K: (107)
  • :3::K:, :6::K:, :P:, :1::K::K:
    • :6::6::K::K::K: (109)
    • :6::6::K:, :6::K::K: (110)
    • :6::K:, :6::K::K: (110)
    • :6::K:, :P::P::6::P::K: (117) (Wall friendly)
    • :4::H+K:, BT :1::K::6::P::K: (117)
Don't forget to dash in after the jab!!!

TakedaZX

New find:

4P6P+K~P+K/Stun to Launch 6P+K~P+K has a new BNB that's very consistent due to the change in the relaunch animation.

4P6P+K~P+K, 8P, BT 7K works on lights and mids at all times. 60 Damage. This is VERY good for one reason. Its stylish. 4P6P+K, 33KK comes in at 58 damage so its not really viable anymore.

BE WARY THOUGH. When you're pushing your opponent against the wall (like you should be when pressuring at all with Hayate), 8P will whiff in this case, this is one of those cases where you need to gauge your range well and you can follow up with PP6PK/PP2KP in these cases instead of 8P, BT 7K. Don't try those out in the open though because the second jab will whiff.

NH 6P+K~P+K is still 33KK or 6PK for a juggle.

6P+K~P+K also relaunches now in a juggle but not high enough to really follow up on. Its useless in singles but in TAG, there might be some uses to it for getting a good damage extender. I'll check this later with @Tenryuga cause I have some ideas including Ein and Kasumi.

Have fun guys, I'm afraid I spoke a little too soon though I might not be completely satisfied still.

BolverkGTM

So I've been messing around in training mode a lot, working on combos and other various day one tat. Something came to my attention. As a pad player, when inputting :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K:, I would sometimes get :6::6::K::K: by accident. Curious as to what was causing this problem, I looked at my inputs. It looked something like this:
:3::P::P::6::6::K::K: (I just figured out this morning that I could hold down 3 for 3P, 3P, so I've started doing that)

I pressed :3: and released a few times over and over and to my surprise, I would periodically input :6: when releasing by accident. So here's something for any other possible pad players that may run into this problem. What you need to do is reset the input after releasing :3:. How do you do that? Well if you've gone through the tutorial, you would find out that pressing :h: resets your input.

So if you're a pad player (or maybe even a stick player) and your inputs aren't exactly absolute, do yourself a favor and tap :h: after you release :3: when doing the :3::P: juggles. Just one extra button as a safety precaution in your combos. No big deal.

If you're doing it right, it should look something like this (if you did an accidental input):

:3::P::P::6::h::6::K::K:

Tapping the :h: cancels out that accidental 6 input and prevents an accidental :6::6::K::K:.

So there you have it. I'm sure this is stuff that would be more appropriate for a general thread, but I figured I'd throw it out here since it does relate to Ein's juggles and such. Happy vibrating!

JAG THE GEMINI

I already had those problems in DOA4. Managed to get around it too. That said, hit the gym with Ein...

It´s extremely difficult for me atm to say if he is rather good or bad. He is safer than he was in DOA4, but
the nerfs of his sweep, :6::P+K: and :4::6::K: on block are really disturbing... But i Like the fact that the
second and third kick of 66KKK do track and the new :2::1::4::K: also does. So I won´t need :H+K:...
Wall combos are depressing so far. The combo that works the best and does the most damage against all
weight classes is probably wall!, :1::K:,:6::P:,:K:!

Tenryuga

I already had those problems in DOA4. Managed to get around it too. That said, hit the gym with Ein...

It´s extremely difficult for me atm to say if he is rather good or bad. He is safer than he was in DOA4, but
the nerfs of his sweep, :6::P+K: and :4::6::K: on block are really disturbing... But i Like the fact that the
second and third kick of 66KKK do track and the new :2::1::4::K: also does. So I won´t need :H+K:...
Wall combos are depressing so far. The combo that works the best and does the most damage against all
weight classes is probably wall!, :1::K:,:6::P:,:K:!

:3: :P::5::6::K::K: should be more damage than that. In general :3::P::5::6::K::K: and :P::P::6::P::K: are the most damaging enders after a wallsplat. If it's about consistency though it would probably be :1::K::6::P::K:. There have been times where I whiff the other two.

Last edited:

JAG THE GEMINI

3P > 6KK should be more damage than that. In general 3P > 6KK and PP6PK are the most damaging enders after a wallsplat.

3P>6KK and PP6PK won´t work against heavier characters. And 1K6PK almost does the same damage.

Forgot to say that 4K is... Maybe the biggest nerf of all. Disgusting...

And why did Tecmo in general erase so many force tech options? I mean, DOA4 was way to much about oki, but
this game feels almost like DOA2 were you could do almost nothing against grounded foe...

BTW, I had problems with his combo challenge when you had to do 3 times in a row wsK
with perfect timing against Alpha. Took me half an hour...

TakedaZX

3P > 6KK should be more damage than that. In general 3P > 6KK and PP6PK are the most damaging enders after a wallsplat. If it's about consistency though it would probably be 1K6PK. There have been times where I whiff the other two.
PP6PK is unreliable. 3P, 6KK only works on lights and mids I think, at least that's the situation with 3P, 3P for sure... I just think I remember it being the case with wall splats.

I don't have the real game though so I don't remember.

The dude needs more mid to lows to rely on an 50/50 with at close range for sure.
3P>6KK and PP6PK won´t work against heavier characters. And 1K6PK almost does the same damage.
Forgot to say that 4K is... Maybe the biggest nerf of all. Disgusting...
And why did Tecmo in general erase so many force tech options? I mean, DOA4 was way to much about oki, but
this game feels almost like DOA2 were you could do almost nothing nothing against grounded foe...
Well one thing to be noted is that you can still work a 50/50 forced tech game on people when you knock them down with the his sweep. Basically, if they don't tech after being knockdown in stun with 2h+k, 66P2K, 1K6P2K, or H+K2K, 1K is guaranteed to hit and will force them up allowing you to run a set up on them. If they do tech, you can follow up with 1KP/1KK/1K6P~.

Last edited:

JAG THE GEMINI

Well one thing to be noted is that you can still work a 50/50 forced tech game on people when you knock them down with the his sweep. Basically, if they don't tech after being knockdown in stun with 2h+k, 66P2K, 1K6P2K, or H+K2K, 1K is guaranteed to hit and will force them up allowing you to run a set up on them. If they do tech, you can follow up with 1KP/1KK/1K6P~.

Yep, already noticed that. You can also do 2P, 1K after 236K on hit afaik!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD