"Good Vibration!" - The Ein juggle thread

Ein

Did they change some of the properties of his moves since the first vid was posted?

BolverkGTM

Back with more silly things to do just to make sure you're not dropping a combo that's supposed to leave your opponent in a world of hurt. Yesterday in my matches, I dropped the Critical Burst combo a lot at :3::5::K:. I'd get :6::K: instead and I'd always think to myself "Ugh...Jesus Christ, god help you if I didn't drop that."

No more of that! Check this out. After :6::P+K:, try inputting :3::5::K: as :6::3::2::5::K:. You have plenty of time to do the input and let's face it, you're going to be very upset if you get something that's not :3::5::K:. I'm only suggesting this for people having trouble with getting it out in matches or something. If you can do it consistently in a match, then fantastic. You don't have to try doing this. If you can't do it consistently, then consider trying this idea out.

Now, let's go make our opponents cry when they get hit.

Ein

Back with more silly things to do just to make sure you're not dropping a combo that's supposed to leave your opponent in a world of hurt. Yesterday in my matches, I dropped the Critical Burst combo a lot at :3::5::K:. I'd get :6::K: instead and I'd always think to myself "Ugh...Jesus Christ, god help you if I didn't drop that."

No more of that! Check this out. After :6::P+K:, try inputting :3::5::K: as :6::3::2::5::K:. You have plenty of time to do the input and let's face it, you're going to be very upset if you get something that's not :3::5::K:. I'm only suggesting this for people having trouble with getting it out in matches or something. If you can do it consistently in a match, then fantastic. You don't have to try doing this. If you can't do it consistently, then consider trying this idea out.

Now, let's go make our opponents cry when they get hit.
OMG thank you for that. I was getting so pissed about that move not coming out when I needed it.

TakedaZX

The quarter circle inputs register if you do the starting and ending input as well. So 236 becomes 26. 214 becomes 24.

I simply :6::2::~:K:

Nereus

Standard Donor
I know its probably not that big of a deal.. but i like to share what i find so here.... 147pts of damage.

:6: :P: , :3: :K: , :P: , :6: :P: , :6: :P+K: , :3: :3: :P+K: , While Rising :K: , :3: :P: , :6: :6: :K: :K: :K:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nereus

Standard Donor
Post things like this in the juggle thread. It's nice that you posted something though.

i didnt want to post it in there because i'd figure people wouldn't see it.. any chance you can move it over there?

Tenryuga

i didnt want to post it in there because i'd figure people wouldn't see it.. any chance you can move it over there?

Dunno how. Don't worry about it; just post stuff you find in the juggle thread next time. Trying to keep things organized.

UpSideDownGRUNT

When I go for WRK I use :2_: :5: :K: I get it everytime... although I haven't tested this method for the 3x WRKs so I'll give your guys' method a go too.

Tenryuga

It's about the speed and accuracy. If you guys can do it like that and hit non-slow escapable WRK's as well as chain WRK's then you are fine. If not I would suggest finding a better method.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Yeah, :h: :+: :2: :5: :K: is what I meant works every time and you don't need to hold it down very long just enough that Ein crouches then you go for WRK never fails.

I tried your way too and didn't work anywhere near as well, so I'll stick to my method for now. Outside combo challenge there's not much need to do WRK more than once in a combo anyway as it's a launcher.

Tenryuga

Depends on whether you plan to CB or use power launcher at some point. If you can't chain 2 in a row into 66KKK you miss out on alot of damage up to mid weights. Like I said before any method that allows you to:

- Chain WRK
- Hit WRK on people SEing on fastest

is fine because if you can do those things you allow Ein to maximize his damage potential in more situations.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD