"Good Vibration!" - The Ein juggle thread

LightSonic

I never tried those other methods on doing 2 WRK. I always did it the normal way (:3::5::K:). Gonna have to try these out in a bit and see if it makes chaining 2 WRK into 66KKK after a CB any easier. XD

By the way, I didn't see it in the first post, but did anyone know that you can use 6H+K4KK after launching with 3P? It does 1 more point of damage than using 3P > 3P > 6KK. And, this works on all weights except for super heavy.

Last edited:

xSA Mulatto

the thing is with the xbox's dpad and trying to always press:3::5::K: it doesnt come off as consistant as most would think..ive tried all the shortcuts " :6::3::2::5::K:, :6::2::5::K:, :1::5::K:" just for it to come out as :2::K: or :3::K: hell even :K:..... just each and everytime chaining the while rising kicks have always been a pain and on top of trying it on doa online with lag and such it just seems very impractical and almost not worth the risk/reward...for maybe 5 or so more damage when you could have just did :3::K::K:. :6::K::K: i almost wish they changed this move to a direct input lol

UpSideDownGRUNT

I was playing my friend and her buddy last night and for what ever reason I couldn't get WRK to save my life everytime I got the CB and attempted WRK it cam out as 2K or just straight K haha I actually lost a round or two due to the input not working. I have the exact same problem with 33T on both PS3 and Xbox it has a very frustratingly bad habit of coming out as 3T or 2T.

xSA Mulatto

I was playing my friend and her buddy last night and for what ever reason I couldn't get WRK to save my life everytime I got the CB and attempted WRK it cam out as 2K or just straight K haha I actually lost a round or two due to the input not working. I have the exact same problem with 33T on both PS3 and Xbox it has a very frustratingly bad habit of coming out as 3T or 2T.
i feel your pain. it took awhile to get use to..with ein is previous doa games especially 4 he had a nice little mind game coming out of the dashes. you could dash into 3p or dash into a launch. if they counter you had more then enough time to input the 33t...in 5u its so much stricter and on top of that the exclusive wall throws ein has wont even come out half the freakin time...its ridiculous

LightSonic

Hmm so far I can't chain 2 WRK with any of the methods in the previous post. D: Maybe it's different on arcade stick? I only seem to be able to do it with :3::5::K:, so I guess I'm sticking with that. :/

Nameless Sama

Hello People ! I am searching the whole day players. I want ot make for my 400 Subcirber a Combo video contains all characters but I am not godd with everyone cause I am focus on 1 Character. As an Ein player I want form you if you really want to join thath you can some powerlauncher combos to a near object and some stage combos ! I am really glad for any help. if you have questions please feel free to tell me on my side or write a PN. required a PSN account

xSA Mulatto

Hello People ! I am searching the whole day players. I want ot make for my 400 Subcirber a Combo video contains all characters but I am not godd with everyone cause I am focus on 1 Character. As an Ein player I want form you if you really want to join thath you can some powerlauncher combos to a near object and some stage combos ! I am really glad for any help. if you have questions please feel free to tell me on my side or write a PN. required a PSN account
ein doesnt have much variation in term of efficiency and damage for PL combos besides the while rising kicks..

Tenryuga

You guys mind helping me out? I can't play until the weekend but I was planning on organizing the juggle thread a bit more and putting up juggles for Alpha. What do you guys have for each critical level?

JayceeChris

Sure, here's what I have :

:4::K:
LV1 (NH)
- :3::P:, :6::K::K: (53 dmg)
- :6::6::K::K::K: (max range only) (55 dmg)

LV2 (CH)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (77 dmg)

LV3 (HCH)
- :3::P:, :6::6::K::K::K: (94 dmg)

:3::3::K:
LV1 (NH)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (64 dmg)
- :3::P:, :P::P::6::P:K: (62 dmg)

LV2 (CH)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (91 dmg)
- WS :K:, :6::6::K::K::K: (89 dmg)
- WS :K:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (88 dmg)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K: (88 dmg)

LV3 (HCH)
- WS :K:, WS :K: :6::K::K: (114 dmg)

WS :K:
LV1 (NH)
- WS :K:, :6::6::K::K::K: (79 dmg)
- WS :K:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (77 dmg)
- :3::K::K:, :6::K::K: (73 dmg)

LV2 (CH)
- WS :K:, :3::P:, :6::6::K::K::K: (107 dmg)
- WS :K:, WS :K:, :2::3::6::P: (99 dmg)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (99 dmg)

LV3 (HCH)
- WS :K:, WS :K:, :6::6::K::K::K: (139 dmg)
- WS :K:, :3::P:, :6::6::K::K::K: (130 dmg)

:9::P:
LV1
- :3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K:
- :6::6::K::K::K:

LV2 (CH)
- :3::P:, :6::6::K::K::K: (74 dmg)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (73 dmg)

LV3 (HCH)
- :3::P:, :3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K: (96 dmg)

CH :P::K::K:
- WS :K:, :6::6::K::K::K: (94 dmg)
- WS :K:, :1::K::6::P::K: (near the wall) (88 dmg)

Last edited:

LightSonic

I haven’t practiced any really good juggles for Alpha yet, but I can share some juggles I have that aren't in the list in the first post.

:4::H+K:
Level 2
- :h::5::3::P::5::6::K::K:
- BT :2::K::6::P::K: *Super Heavy*

Level 3
- :h::5::3::P::5::6::K::K:
(:6::H+K::K::4::K: works too, but I don’t think it’s consistent. I can’t get it to work half of the time. o_O)
- BT :2::K::6::P::K: *Super Heavy*

:3::P:
Level 1
- :6::H+K::K::4::K:

:1::K::P:
Level 3
- :3::P::5::6::K::K: *Welter to Heavy*
- :P::P::6::P::K: *Super Heavy*

:4::K:
Level 3
- :6::6::K::K::K:
- :1::K::6::P::K: *Super Heavy*

:7::K:
Level 1
- :P::P::6::P::K:
- :6::K::K: *Super Heavy*

Level 2
- :3::P::5::6::K::K: *Middle to Heavy*

Level 3
- :3::P::5::P::P::6::P::K:
- :6::6::K::K::K: *Super Heavy*

:9::K:
Level 2

Level 3
- :6::H+K::K::4::K: *Middle to Heavy*

:3::K::K:
Level 2

Level 3
- :6::H+K::K::4::K: *Middle to Heavy*

Nameless Sama

Hmm I really need an Ein Player :/. I need at least only special 1 Combo. Is is it impossiable with Ein to da special dangerzone combo with Ein ? Example in scramble stage down. BTW If you have any question please lets discuess per Inbox Conversation !

Tenryuga

Shoutout to @JayceeChris for this. I find it hilarious that I got up today like "Time to figure out an Ein scramble cliffhanger combo." then come across this when my execution on double WRK is failing me. Great to know that it actually does work and Ein actually does have a combo.

:ein:

Darth Lotonic X

"No Timing" Power Launcher combos from my guide.

For information about the format of these combos go here

No Wall:
Alpha: (:P:) :K:, :3::K::K:, :6::K::K: (100)

Wall: Not required
Alpha: (:P:) :9::K:, :3::P:, :3::P:, :6::K::K: (98)
Light/Middle: (:P:) :9::K:, :3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K: (95)
Heavy: (:4::h:) :3::P:, :3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K: (93)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD