DOA5LR Ground Game Momentum

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
when(some) of the tech you've been using for ever now get front paged. not jealous, just a bit dissappointed with myself with the character boards being dead i apparently had good tech and didn't post it.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
when(some) of the tech you've been using for ever now get front paged. not jealous, just a bit dissappointed with myself with the character boards being dead i apparently had good tech and didn't post it.
Make some videos. I didn't expect it to get posted to the front page.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Make some videos. I didn't expect it to get posted to the front page.

ive made a few guides, but i honestly regret them later. ive avoided going into Baymans character section just because i end up seeing all the stupid stuff i made when i was overly excited. the tech is technically sound, to a degree, but im not good at sharing it properly.

P+K to 3K => Mid K hold, so we don't really need to SE here . Only 33P (13 frames) is fast enough to make your opponent SE at fastest speed.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
P+K to 3K => Mid K hold, so we don't really need to SE here . Only 33P (13 frames) is fast enough to make your opponent SE at fastest speed.
Yeah, you can go that avenue too. I've yet to see someone react to it to stop the 236p follow up though. It's too big of a surprise.

Well, the P+K > 3K has been holdable since Ultimate. Even they don't know how to deal with it the Sds after P+K, they will try to hold and it works. If suprise can count as a element, you can try a DDT after P+K too, then suprise means goodbye to your half life lol.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Well, the P+K > 3K has been holdable since Ultimate. Even they don't know how to deal with it the Sds after P+K, they will try to hold and it works. If suprise can count as a element, you can try a DDT after P+K too, then suprise means goodbye to your half life lol.
This is why I put that disclaimer in the post, on the media section, and on my YouTube post that it isn't guaranteed. The SDS on P+K is +15 at fastest. 3k lands on the 17th. That gives them 2 frames to counter when they stagger at fastest. Tiny ass window.

The SDS on P+K is +15 at fastest. 3k lands on the 17th. That gives them 2 frames to counter when they stagger at fastest. Tiny ass window.
I agree with you some action like SE at fastest speed then holding is really difficult, I won't argue if that 's the case. But no, we don't need to SE at all to hold that 3K after P+K SDS, just hold it (Critical hold at slow speed).

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
What do you think of the 66T to BT set up against the wall? I'm pretty proud of that 1.

You're adorable.

It's a nice idea and I wish it worked consistently. Unfortunately, people love to recover in different directions, so you can look forward to having your backturned inputs consistently disrupted.

And before you ask, no, the CPU does not replicate this. Requires human hands.

If you want a wall-based backturn setup that DOES work, simply end a juggle with 7K at the wall and hold 1. You should be slowly crouch walking away from the enemy. Release when they get up, and you'll effectively have auto-tracked your backturned state along with whatever direction they got up in. Of course, then you take the risk of wakeup kicks.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD