Characters Guest Characters you'd like to see in DOA

UpSideDownGRUNT

No but seriously the males are harder to get into. besides phase nyotengu there aren't really hard female characters to me. The rest is really easy to use.
I wouldn't call Ein, Hayabusa or Hayate hard. I have a much trickier time playing Leifang ir Ayanw than those characters. Christie can be a handful as well.

The males are much easier to play in my experience. Hence why my main is a male.

Dark-truth

I wouldn't call Ein, Hayabusa or Hayate hard. I have a much trickier time playing Leifang ir Ayanw than those characters. Christie can be a handful as well.

The males are much easier to play in my experience. Hence why my main is a male.
I hope you read closely because I said "hard to get into" his while standing up K can be hard for newbies. The female don't really have hard moves.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Females can be hard to get into as well, as I said I'm learning Leifang and she is not easy to pick up at all, especially since you have to chain her moves to get any decent damage. I tried playing Christie and couldn't get into her either.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope you read closely because I said "hard to get into" his while standing up K can be hard for newbies. The female don't really have hard moves.
Actually there's an easy way to get the WRK every time....Grunt mentioned it somewhere in the Ein forums ; -)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Actually there's an easy way to get the WRK every time....Grunt mentioned it somewhere in the Ein forums ; -)
It also works like a dream with Hayabusas stuff.

If I had to say males that I'd like... It'd pretty much just be Jean Kujo, I favour female characters in almost everything I play. DOA is literally the only one I don't ironically.

LightSonic

Jin Kazama. The only character I really like who could realistically have a chance at being in the game.

Lars Alexandersson would be cool as well if they were to add a second Tekken character.

LightSonic

He's more like hayate... Lars I mean

He's like Hayate as much Akira is like Kokoro. Barely.

All Lars really shares is a stance transition looking similar to Hayate's Wind Dash and 2 attacks out of it. Lars has way more options from his Silent Entry and he also has Dynamic Entry which has it's own set of moves altogether.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lars would be cool, I'd think he fit in quite nice actually, a solid, effective move set that's simple to utilize. I wouldn't mind Lili joining too, they could just use her Japanese and English voice from street Fighter x Tekken, that has the largest amount of voice clips for potential Tekken crossover characters. As she would say, "Let's get beautiful!". XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They could have a cutscene where Zack confuses her for Helena just to keep the running gag I mentioned before.
I could see that! XD Lili would probably be amused by it though, as she seems to have a thing for the weird, quirky fighters, case in point Ganryu.

P2p1mbs

Or just do Dead or Alive X Tekken make things easier, though DOA X Virtua Fighter is more likely

How about one game features guests from one series then give their characters as guests for the other series. For example; DOA5 had VF characters so Tekken 7's PS4 release will have DOA characters while VF6 will get Tekken characters.

Better yet, why not they do DOA X Virtua Fighte X Tekken? HIGHLY unlikely but these 3 are arguably the most well known 3D fighters so why the hell not?

HHH816

It's quite unlikely that bandai namco or capcom will aproach TN since their game have huge following and sell well. My prediction could be those anime 2D fighter or Kof if their new game flop hard.

My pov

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's quite unlikely that bandai namco or capcom will aproach TN since their game have huge following and sell well. My prediction could be those anime 2D fighter or Kof if their new game flop hard.

My pov
I really get your point. DOA isn't as popular as those games, and Tekken and SF wouldn't really get much praise for associating their brand with DOA.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Or just do Dead or Alive X Tekken make things easier, though DOA X Virtua Fighter is more likely

- I approve of guest characters coming into the game.

- I disapprove of an actual crossover FG because those don't generally sell well along with difficult balance. (Unless the individuals are whoring for popularity, such as MvC3.)

When you invite characters from another game you are forcing them to follow the game's standard mechanics (Which is good because any character who fits the general idea can fit well based on the effort the company did to place in the game (-depending on who they choose of course-). An actual crossover game would force players from each community to learn a specific mechanic or a new mechanic which is tough because you have players who are accustomed to Tekken/VF/etc. mechanics, but also players who are accustomed to only DOA mechanics. This can lead to serious bias situations or complaints that the game favors one side more than the other which I'm sure plenty of that excuse has risen before.

My pov

Oh no, Harada is a troll. If Team NINJA asks him to come, he will come if it pleases him. It's whether or not they decided to sit in a table with Team NINJA saying to Harada "Hey let's be friends, I also would like to speak about a partnership to further boost sales but also subliminally throw some rocks at Itagaki even though you both are cool now...but I'm sure deep down....he still hates Tekken, but let's do it anyway! Harada: Sounds fun! I pick characters though ok? TN: Yeah yeah sure, one female is extra points by the way.

Oh speaking of which, go ask Harada on twitter on how he feels about crossover games and guest characters as well. He enjoys guest characters but is skeptical as shit when it comes to actual crossover games and I can't blame him for that. He even picked Akuma as a main character (which he said on stream with Nobu) and delayed TkxSF because he doesn't know what to do at the moment nor does he want a split with communities (which you can look up as well.) So far when it comes to FGs crossovers, Capcom has been the most successful with it even if balance of certain ones is insane.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD