Characters Guest Characters you'd like to see in DOA

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It's only a pair of boobs if the company in response chooses to do that or obvious feedback from consumers. Guest characters on the other hand, do not fall on this category because it's asking for rights from another company. That company also has a say in the matter as they can choose whoever they want in terms to what both companies agreed upon. Perhaps any other typical game companies where they focus on strictly females is believable for inclusion. There are some characters from other users who posted here however, belong to companies that are more generally sane on the matter with who they want include if they actually worked in a collaboration.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Her Stand Alone Complex counterpart is. However all 3 counterparts could be combined (move list wise) and then TN would just decide what visual to use.
That would be pretty sick! TN really needs to consider anime collaborations, it'd be nice to see them come to life in 3d.

Rifaz89

Guest characters I'd like to see in DOA? Well, it would be... Bloody Roar, guess. It was my favorite fighting game back when I was a kid. Yugo, Long, Shenlong, Gado, Shina, Bakuryu. Oh how I missed playing that game, I've only played the PS1 games though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Guest characters I'd like to see in DOA? Well, it would be... Bloody Roar, guess. It was my favorite fighting game back when I was a kid. Yugo, Long, Shenlong, Gado, Shina, Bakuryu. Oh how I missed playing that game, I've only played the PS1 games though.
Nice choices, Bloody Roar was an underrated game, I hope they revive it somehow. And you're new here? Welcome to the forums!:)

Uncle_T

I would also like to see Ryo from Shenmue. I want the Hazuki style to be easier to use than it was in Shenmue.

Ryo_Hazuki.png

Goarmagon

Standard Donor
NO. If Irene will never be considered, what chance does she have? Yaiba has a better chance of getting in than her.
Because she is not another mary sue. Also what Irene are we talking here? Are we talking about the one from the old games or the walking rape scene in NG2?

Crext

Standard Donor
Most of the Senran Kagura crew I guess. Challenge for all of these is it would require a lot of touch up as the graphic would have to be improved a lot.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD