Release Hair Mods

slowbeatle

Looking for this hair, any help?
mod_screenshot3490-jpg.19624

Last edited:

Vex

Hair is built into costume as I remember.
Tutorial how to convert entire costume to hair only you can see in tutorials thread

Lorenzo Buti

It would be really interesting if we can get Helena Douglas in this blonde girl's hottest looking hairstyle for her.

Golgo-13.jpg

lovislikefire

So I'm trying to extract the textures for 1 character with uMod.
The trouble is that the guide: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/texture-editing-pc.5560/
says I can extract the textures from the character I choose in the game, but I get more than 1600 files and a lot of those are menu files and other character faces and hairs. I'm having real trouble identifying the files I need.
Right now I'm trying to extract Momiji's textures but I might want to try another character later.
Is it possible to change the color of black hair? Not with Hue/Saturation but some other tool?
Can I extract textures for one character only?
lovislikefire

Last edited:

Megajim

When I put the Momiji hair into the game, I found it's awesome, but without body. So during gaming, it looks like a floating ghost like head fighting others with invisible arms and legs... It's exciting at the beginning but I can't help wondering if there is any way to give her back her body? Thank you!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hey do you guys still do hair mods?? I wanted to request some if it's ok:

:kasumi:
☆Mai's ponytail in her natural hair color if possible

:eliot:
☆Rig's haircut
☆Ryu Hayabusa's hairstyle in natural hair color
☆Kasumi's default ponytail in natural hair color
☆Helena's loose hair in natural hair color

:naotora:
☆Kasumi's ponytail
☆Lisa's default and alternate hairstyle in her natural black hair color

Last edited:

mewnclan

idk if this is the right section but I have a hair mod request uwu I have like a lot (I mean a lot) of hairstyles that I think would look awesome in the game 0w0 so if someone whos experienced with modding would like to take a crack at it n put them into the game that'd be awesome (or link a reliable tutorial a lot of the link/tools at dead in the main forum) heres a preview link to the hairstyles (very few)
all_by_ughhh4-dbvzo88.png

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD