Status
Not open for further replies.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Here we go again. Officially opened

Halloween Designer Challenge 2017
http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/designerschallenge2017.html

"Please design your costume based on following characters:
Kasumi / Ayane / Kokoro / Hitomi / Leifang / Tina / La Mariposa / Helena / Mila / Sarah / Pai / Momiji / Rachel / Alpha - 152 / Marie Rose / Phase 4 / Nyotengu / Honoka / Naotora Ii / Hayabusa / Hayate / Jann Lee / Zack / Eliot / Brad Wong / Bayman / Rig / Bass / Gen Fu / Akira / Ein / Leon / Jacky / Raidou"

So, Mai Shiranui is out of the challenge and won't be getting any costume. How unfortunate :(

Looks like Christie won't be getting anything either :( *sniffs* #ppppp

ShinobiOfTheWind

Yay! I saw your other designs and they're all so gorgeous so I think more than that one stand a chance. I can't wait until more people start posting their designs too.

Thank you very much ! :p I'm glad you liked them all. Anywaay I do like your entry too, you have great skills concerning lining ! I'm so jealous :p Hope to see more from you as well as others.

that pirate helena is dope.

real question is whats gonna happen to our dlc in doa6?...

I thank you so much too for your kind words ! Will you enter ?

Anyway, in DOA6 i don't think to see any of them in the game :/

Jadeinchains

Lol I think that might have just been a mistake on their part. XD

Thank you very much ! :p I'm glad you liked them all. Anywaay I do like your entry too, you have great skills concerning lining ! I'm so jealous :p Hope to see more from you as well as others.

I thank you so much too for your kind words ! Will you enter ?

Anyway, in DOA6 i don't think to see any of them in the game :/

Thank you! :D I have a couple more designs ready to be submitted so there will definitely be more!

What that can't be right!

Will you be entering anything @Kodachi?

Jadeinchains

*casually resubmits my grim reaper Alpha that lost to a pink cat with a flower in its hair last year*

*that I am not bitter about*

Lol! By the way which way are you going to be resubmitting it, I'm thinking of resubmitting my designs from last year too, But I'm wondering If I should do it by email to not appear in the new costumes on twitter.

Shiranui

LOL. You are right. Christie is missing too. (.. why I didn't see that... ?? xD)
So the question is, is Mai missing by error like Christie's case or she's missing because she is from KOF and TN can not include her?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
LOL. You are right. Christie is missing too. (.. why I didn't see that... ?? xD)
So the question is, is Mai missing by error like Christie's case or she's missing because she is from KOF and TN can not include her?
No Team ninja confirmed she's not eligible on the Facebook post
@Jadeinchains gurl you already know I'm all over this!

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor

Mai isn't there because SNK is missing their check from TN.

Christie isn't there because... *sniffles*.

Argentus

eh. think it's gonna be like last year where I can't think of anything/too discouraged to really care. STill though, cool that it happened while I actually CAN draw so hope I can think of something.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Ok, thanks. It's confirmed then. No pirate/witch/bat/demoness Mai. I'm not sure if feel happy or sad about xD
I'm devastated. I'm gonna try to come up with something different this year, my previous designs were too basic.

Shiranui

I'm devastated. I'm gonna try to come up with something different this year, my previous designs were too basic.
Don't try it too much. I think "basic" is an appreciated concept by TN. "Non basic" is only applied to guys. Hayabusa mainly.

I think TN totally love Snowwhite Nyotengu. Maybe you could try Frozen Kasumi.

Argentus

"The design may be used for a different character than the original author intended to or for other characters in different titles"

That part still really irks me.

Jadeinchains

No Team ninja confirmed she's not eligible on the Facebook post
@Jadeinchains gurl you already know I'm all over this!

Lol I had a feeling you'd be! :D I'm looking forward to whatever designs it is you do. ( And I thought your previous designs were great too! )

I did email last time which I'll probably do again

Okay thanks, I'll stick to twitter for my new designs but I'll resubmit my previous designs by email.

Also I might as well post my previous designs just for posterity -

WMT2ke9.jpg

T4QKDMC.jpg

xPZQvvo.jpg

xXlzSQp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD