Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Speaking of, did anyone try submitting by e-mail and if so, did you get a confirmation response back?

I did not. Thinking I should resubmit my illustrious designs via FB or something.

I submitted my previous designs via email and got a message back to but it was just to tell me I'd posted the pictures Incorrectly I think, I fixed that and resent it and haven't had a message after that so I'm guessing I did it correctly. So I think it's okay.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I like this design but honestly it just looks like knock off or parody of the bitch from Soul Calibur 4. Like Im not saying it to be mean or anything but it looks extremely similar. Once again, not saying it looks ugly or anything but it looks like a copy
I believe that's what inspired it, Argentus loves that SC4 character.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
He had a multitude of inspirations actually

partially. My others refs were

latest

latest

rairaku_the_red_oni_by_rakkuguy-dadph7w.png

Kinkakumon_re_collectors_card.jpg

I honestly did forget Kamikirimusi has the flames on her kimono too haha. I just doodled those on so the sleeve wouldnt be plain. I should probably get rid of them.

axouel2009

Here are the ones I mostly liked so far from twitter.

View attachment 23193
Out of all the so many witch Hitomis, this is the one that caught my eye the most.

View attachment 23194
Same for this Busa, I also just like the traditional ninja/Yoshi vibe from it.

View attachment 23195
I get a very Tekken 7 Xiaoyu vibe from this one... I like that too though
Lei fang & Hitomi are great ! I like ryu too but he remind me of scorpion xD

_________
1493234321-final.jpg

This costume isn't totally mine. Actually I had the rule to not submit anything for Helena Douglas, but a very good friend of mine AKA @KwonJigglypuff , fan of this french lady since the first hour commissioned me to design a costume based on the character of the phantom of The opera. How to say that this choice seems to me the most judicious when we know that originally Helena is a singer!

So it was with pleasure and a bit of nostalgia that I created this costume for him ... and for her ... for them you know ?

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor

_________
1493234321-final.jpg

This costume isn't totally mine. Actually I had the rule to not submit anything for Helena Douglas, but a very good friend of mine AKA @KwonJigglypuff , fan of this french lady since the first hour commissioned me to design a costume based on the character of the phantom of The opera. How to say that this choice seems to me the most judicious when we know that originally Helena is a singer!

So it was with pleasure and a bit of nostalgia that I created this costume for him ... and for her ... for them you know ?
This one has my vote!

Argentus

I like this design but honestly it just looks like knock off or parody of the bitch from Soul Calibur 4. Like Im not saying it to be mean or anything but it looks extremely similar. Once again, not saying it looks ugly or anything but it looks like a copy

To be fair, we've already had

Ayane in a Son Goku costume.

Bayman as Chris Redfield

Rig IS Jake Mueller

Ayane in a Morrigan inspired costume.

Bass in an Elvish costume

Bayman in a Last of Us inspired costume

Bayman in a SECOND and THIRD Chris Redfield costume.

Brad Wong in a Mad Hatter inspired costume

Brad Wong also in a Son Goku/Sun Wukong costume

etc etc etc. (I don't really feel like sifting through a 1k+ costumes to make my point here).

Just saying, wouldn't be the first time a character got a costume inspired by/based on another existing character.

I do admit I shouldn't have done the pearl necklace and flames but...the flames look awesome and I couldn't think of anything else for the necklace lol.

Jadeinchains

_________
1493234321-final.jpg

This is really beautiful! @axouel2009 and cool for commissioning it @KwonJigglypuff. :)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I like this Eliot one...its not as revealing as I would like but the uniform plus hair pins seal the deal for me
IMG_20170426_143327.jpg

I also like this Yanki brad
IMG_20170426_143352.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170426_143352.jpg
    IMG_20170426_143352.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 134

Chaos

I still like this costume........
mafia_hit_girl_hitomi_by_deebznutz-d7pkkjd.jpg

BUT the clipping issues would probably ruin it, of course. -__-

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Is this a halloween entry? *spots the tiny pumpkin pin* Oh I guess it is

One of these days they'll make a copy paste pack out of this theme with how popular it seems to be
.....First off Chap....why?

Why?
P5_portrait_of_Goro's_true_personality.png

Second I hope they do, yankis are awesome imo next to maybe gyaru and bad/obvious cross dressing but my kink list continues to expand daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD