Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

S/O @Chisa i know you're an artist if you don't submit something this year I'll be very mad. Hope she sees this lol

Lol officially scared into making an outfit. XD Not that I can talk since I keep wanting to see other peoples's designs too.

PS: The contest closes next Sunday! crazy how long we've waited for a contest and now it's ending. And then the wait until they start getting teased before Halloween begins. ( Or at the festival but they haven't mentioned If they're having one )

Jadeinchains

Don't mean to double post but I was going to say, Because I know that one of the rules is "file name must be character name_designer name I'm pretty sure I did that on twitter but I'm not one hundred percent sure but I think I did on email. Most of my designs have only been sent in my twitter though so I was wondering did other people send in their designs via multiple different ways? If so then I'll probably send in my designs via email too just to be sure.

Argentus

Don't mean to double post but I was going to say, Because I know that one of the rules is "file name must be character name_designer name I'm pretty sure I did that on twitter but I'm not one hundred percent sure but I think I did on email. Most of my designs have only been sent in my twitter though so I was wondering did other people send in their designs via multiple different ways? If so then I'll probably send in my designs via email too just to be sure.

i named mine as OniMila_byArgentus.jpg and i'm still not sure if that will be accepted

Jadeinchains

Jadeinchains

Oh god someone please tell me what it is because the last time I looked something up I didn't know that you were all talking about it was those weird 3d animated things...

Jadeinchains

*sigh* okay.

Oh lol that's what it is, omg lol. To be honest that's pretty tame I was expecting something terrible but it's just the Yaoi twink thing. Crisis averted.

Anyway back on topic lol. XD

It's cool to see that TN are now posting in the #. And yeah they're saying it's only 11 days left.

Also this is beautiful -

C-b-YhHUAAAk3KH.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
*sigh* okay.

Oh lol that's what it is, omg lol. To be honest that's pretty tame I was expecting something terrible but it's just the Yaoi twink thing. Crisis averted.

It's cool to see that TN are now posting in the #. And yeah they're saying it's only 11 days left.

Also this is beautiful -

C-b-YhHUAAAk3KH.jpg
If she gets that, I'm casual maining her, it looks like Anna's alternate from T5

KnacKrover

*sigh* okay.

Also this is beautiful -

C-b-YhHUAAAk3KH.jpg
If she gets that, I'm casual maining her, it looks like Anna's alternate from T5

This should be Rachel's actual "casual-formal" costume.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
*sigh* okay.

Also this is beautiful -

C-b-YhHUAAAk3KH.jpg
This definitely looks like something Helena would wear as well.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This costume looks way too similar to the one I posted.
I thought that too, I guess someone wants to see Brad as a yanki too. Maybe if they see multiple designs that have a similar concept, they'll choose one for Halloween and make a pack for it, like I can see them making a belly dancer pack eventually since there's alot of those

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Speaking of that, I seen a ton of submissions for it and the ones where about 70% of the roster have wings. I even seen a flying belly dancer Marie Rose.

Nuke-Nin

*sigh* okay.

Also this is beautiful -

C-b-YhHUAAAk3KH.jpg
I love this outfit but if you replace the shoes, add stockings and earrings it's her bussiness dress recolored but I'm still gonna try and meshmod it into existence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD