Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiOfTheWind

Lol! By the way which way are you going to be resubmitting it, I'm thinking of resubmitting my designs from last year too, But I'm wondering If I should do it by email to not appear in the new costumes on twitter.

Or just change few details on your old costumes, or redraw them, and they appear totally new :p

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Don't try it too much. I think "basic" is an appreciated concept by TN. "Non basic" is only applied to guys. Hayabusa mainly.

I think TN totally love Snowwhite Nyotengu. Maybe you could try Frozen Kasumi.
The tricky part is providing something original and avoiding redundancy, we already have ice queen christie i dont think kasumi has the chops to pull that look off, I feel we must find the sweet medium of refreshing and typical in order to be successful here.
I dont think I've entered a male character before I might give it a shot this time around.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The tricky part is providing something original and avoiding redundancy, we already have ice queen christie i dont think kasumi has the chops to pull that look off, I feel we must find the sweet medium of refreshing and typical in order to be successful here.
I dont think I've entered a male character before I might give it a shot this time around.
Heres someone you should do it for if you gonna do male:

:eliot:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
i seriously doubt that.
I remember someone saying a while back that the designer considered Christie his favorite or something like that, so maybe he decided to take dibs on her so he could design something nice for her, plus TN doesn't want us to think that its completely us doing this Halloween costume thing.

If I was the designer I'd probably do that too, where I say I say everyone is fair game except the characters I myself enjoy, I didn't especially like any of the Halloween outfits that my pool of characters got last year. There is a reason for why she's not included but I'm sure theyre not gonna exclude tits to get revenue from

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
I remember someone saying a while back that the designer considered Christie his favorite or something like that, so maybe he decided to take dibs on her so he could design something nice for her, plus TN doesn't want us to think that its completely us doing this Halloween costume thing.

If I was the designer I'd probably do that too, where I say I say everyone is fair game except the characters I myself enjoy, I didn't especially like any of the Halloween outfits that my pool of characters got last year. There is a reason for why she's not included but I'm sure theyre not gonna exclude tits to get revenue from

If that somehow turns out to be the case, the costume better include a certain red trenchcoat...

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Eeew, another Halloween contest... You would think they already have enough Halloween costumes. Still wishing it could be casual one. I have so many Hitomi casual designs in my pocket, sigh.

If i'm bored i may submit something.

There has been outfits that wasn't exactly Halloween. You could still try to submit it.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
With the amount of crossover packs they've been doing, I prefer they make a fan design pack every new DLC content release. Don't just make it seasonal or some type of holiday only. This could be win-win on both ends. More cashola on their end and more of the fans enjoying the game on the cosmetic side of things. Refreshing to see outfits on more characters.

Argentus

welp i'm gonna refresh some old designs I had to do on paper before, in MangaStudio, and gonna try to come up with some more designs

Jadeinchains

Okay I decided to post another design today! This one is for Marie Rose and it's the first time I've designed one for her. It's a Mod look! :D

10gepdv.jpg

Nikotsumi

Oh, another Halloween contest, cool. I'm not submitting anything again since I've pretty much no imagination/ideas when it comes to creating a costume, though good luck to everyone who's participating!
Hoping to see some cool new stuff.

Also.... Christie not included? Looks like TN may have mistaken #DeleteNaotora for #DeleteChristie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD