Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
How do you think i felt after seeing a lot of cool costumes for kasumi and my vampire hunter costume being denied for that overly simple furry underboob costume?
I wouldn't know, I'm all for revealing costumes over vampire hunter stuff

All her Halloween DLCs imo are garbage, haven't bought any except for her legacy princess kunoichi one and her elf one is good too but haven't bought it. I regret buying her angel one, the shoes were shit with those clunky thick heels

Jadeinchains

It's now May 8th in Japan so I guess that's the contest over for this year! There was so many great designs this year everyone! :D Now the wait until October begins. I could list everyone on the forum that entered someone but that would be a lot of @'s :p

TOBMAST3R

:naotora: cool

C_OvT1XVYAEy1SP.jpg

Jadeinchains

i kinda wish they'd announce the winners asap rather then waiting til like july to tease first and second place then the rest in october.

They probably have so many to look through at first before deciding anyway. Also according to DB there isn't a festival happening this year so I don't think they'll tease some in July. So I guess we'll just have to wait.

Yeah! :D I saw that one I little while ago while looking at the designs, It's so beautiful that design!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
People must be really desperate to win, there's accounts reposting their works again and again when I look in the latest tab for the costumes

RetroMe91

I just hope they only use one artist per character. It sucks when they use 3 designs by the same person because it's probably everyone's dream to get a design in the game. I know it's mine. I have tried every time and still haven't succeeded. Haha.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I just really love this art style.. <3
C_LKpy3V0AEQpTA.jpg

C_LKpyyUQAAOK5g.jpg
This is incredible, they need to use this for the next Ninja Gaiden
I like the Kasumi one but the shoes are the only thing keeping me from fully liking it. The concept is still really good

SoftCabbage

Me in my room on FSD in October if I see that my Kasumi and Eliot designs/any designs for them i liked lost to a bellydancer or another medieval prince outfit.
Two weeks ago I saw someone tweeted sarcastically about how original this year's entry. He got a point.

People must be really desperate to win, there's accounts reposting their works again and again when I look in the latest tab for the costumes
I'm sure because they don't want TN to miss their entries considering how messy the submission method is.
I tried emailing them yesterday, but they used mail blocker to avoid emails from unapproved recipients.
Doesn't close the possibility that the reposters are desperate for Like as well.
I just hope they only use one artist per character. It sucks when they use 3 designs by the same person because it's probably everyone's dream to get a design in the game. I know it's mine. I have tried every time and still haven't succeeded. Haha
I understand your feeling. You can just take a look and guess which one will win. It'll be that and that again.
If you have submitted, then you've done good work.
The next step would be to forget about you ever participated in the event.​

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Two weeks ago I saw someone tweeted sarcastically about how original this year's entry. He got a point.

I'm sure because they don't want TN to miss their entries considering how messy the submission method is.
I tried emailing them yesterday, but they used mail blocker to avoid emails from unapproved recipients.
Doesn't close the possibility that the reposters are desperate for Like as well.

I understand your feeling. You can just take a look and guess which one will win. It'll be that and that again.
If you have submitted, then you've done good work.
The next step would be to forget about you ever participated in the event.​
Oh you must mean brad or jyakotu, I had a screenshot of them both saying that but I deleted after a gif pointed me in the right direction

Argentus

I'm actually feeling pretty good about my mila submissions for once. Just wish TN would give some kind of confirmation that they recieved it like they did in the first few contests. I made sure all four of my submissions were each submitted via email, twitter, AND facebook.

Brute

Standard Donor
Yeah, I only submitted once, but still no confirmation. They're probably just flooded with entries.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I've been wondering about the confirmation too. Well, there is a new guy working on the TN pages now.

Last edited:

TOBMAST3R

This year, nobody is going to receive any confirmation about their entries I guess. Like @DestructionBomb said - someone else is running the pages and is responsible for collecting the entries right now. As long as you can see your entry on any page you posted it on (or "posted" mails to TN) you can assume, that everything was delivered.

By the way - I also got some errors, when I send my entries in via e-mail. There was a limitation of the file-size. File's up to 6 MB were accepted - that's my experience.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Little question: in my country i sent my designs the 6th of May at 5:30 PM, so in japan was 0:30 PM of the 7th of May. Maybe they accepted them?

Argentus

This year, nobody is going to receive any confirmation about their entries I guess. Like @DestructionBomb said - someone else is running the pages and is responsible for collecting the entries right now. As long as you can see your entry on any page you posted it on (or "posted" mails to TN) you can assume, that everything was delivered.

By the way - I also got some errors, when I send my entries in via e-mail. There was a limitation of the file-size. File's up to 6 MB were accepted - that's my experience.

i had same issue. i resubmitted as a smaller file size and sent each submission in individual emails

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Here's hoping.

Good luck to everyone who entered. Lots of people here were creative with their stuff so that kind of motivated me to try and come up with something too with the help of others who drew them. For the first time in who knows how long I've ever used this, I will insert a smiley on showing my affection.

:)

There, how very embarrassing of me I know. Yeah well.... I will make my escape now and getting a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD