Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I remember TN favouriting my entries last year at around late September/early October on Twitter, so maybe it's a bit early to get a response?

Jadeinchains

Yeah lol I've been tripped up a few times by the way American's do it too. :p

Even though It's still quite a way to go till October at least in a few days we should be getting a trailer for the next dlc pack and also the next season pass that the halloween pack is a part of. :D

Sotherius

Shit lol i saw 05/07/2017 but for me in french its mean 05 july 2017 because we read day/month/year....

I also read DD/MM/YYYY, that is why i've always cared to look on the terms and all the rules because at one point they always write the date in clear terms.

Anyways, is a clear problem and they should just put "May 7th of 2017" or something like that.

Brute

Standard Donor
Anytime I see an ambiguous date I always assume the earlier of the two possible dates, and then look for confirmation. Days before the deadline, KT/TN spammed a heads-up on nearly all of their social media platforms that the submission period was coming to a close in the respective amount of time.

It's just not that hard to figure out.

KwonJigglypuff

Is there any kind of even this summer where KT could tease 2-3 costumes, like they did for majestic Luchadobat Lisa during 2015 Festival ?

Leifang

They could make us wait close to the end of September. Seem like we're gonna have a wait a while to find out who design's made it into the game. Good luck to us all and may the best designer's wins.

Monkeygigabuster

Dogekira
jqQOY9D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD