Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Oh, another Halloween contest, cool. I'm not submitting anything again since I've pretty much no imagination/ideas when it comes to creating a costume, though good luck to everyone who's participating!
Hoping to see some cool new stuff.

Also.... Christie not included? Looks like TN may have mistaken #DeleteNaotora for #DeleteChristie.

Send a PM when you get a chance for Honoka if you want. Ghosty-J (the one who helped make the Akira costume with the prayer beads) is a really good artist. I'll message him and he can really do it for you really well. I'll throw in extra money in it for you so I don't mind either way.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
*Silently slips this in thread*
C7eM3OuXkAAbdSL.jpg:orig
C7eM34GXUAMRwAL.jpg:orig
C7eM4YjXkAAMPD-.jpg:orig
C7eM48vXkAAUGis.jpg:orig

Thats what I made for Eliot, I did a somewhat comical but still relatively normal 80s throwback, I can't draw leg warmers so I just used normal tube socks which I prefer. Say what you want about it. My drawing legit sucks but hopefully you can make out everything

I'm also gonna later on add to this post to show my resubmitted designs for anyone who wanted to see. You can love or hate the Eliot one, idc its just something I personally wouldn't mind him wearing

C7eNJemWkAAZMd7.jpg:orig
C7eNKMpXQAASTgi.jpg:orig
C7eNI4kXQAAQAF8.jpg:orig

C7eNgJRWkAA5h1h.jpg:orig

Oops, I forgot to put this in spoilers, @Brute could you if its not a problem??
C7eNTRPXgAMlk0F.jpg:orig
C7eNUepX0AAHLjG.jpg:orig
C7eNVFlXgAERtHA.jpg:orig
C7eNT2SW4AQXz1z.jpg:orig

Last edited by a moderator:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
With the amount of crossover packs they've been doing, I prefer they make a fan design pack every new DLC content release. Don't just make it seasonal or some type of holiday only. This could be win-win on both ends. More cashola on their end and more of the fans enjoying the game on the cosmetic side of things. Refreshing to see outfits on more characters.

I'm sure if the crossover packs had an Akira outfit you wouldn't mind them :cool:. I like how the crossover packs gain some attention for the franchise such as with the Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Senran Kagura, KOF or ArcSys collabs for example. Though more fan design packs wouldn't be a bad thing. However, I personally thought majority of the Design Awards 2015 costumes released in December of that year were pretty awful (still liked Zombie Survivor Christie despite the glued on shovel).

Overall it's just a case that the guys seriously need to get more costumes.

Jadeinchains

*Silently slips this in thread*
C7eM3OuXkAAbdSL.jpg:orig
C7eM34GXUAMRwAL.jpg:orig
C7eM4YjXkAAMPD-.jpg:orig
C7eM48vXkAAUGis.jpg:orig

Thats what I made for Eliot, I did a somewhat comical but still relatively normal 80s throwback, I can't draw leg warmers so I just used normal tube socks which I prefer. Say what you want about it. My drawing legit sucks but hopefully you can make out everything

I'm also gonna later on add to this post to show my resubmitted designs for anyone who wanted to see. You can love or hate the Eliot one, idc its just something I personally wouldn't mind him wearing

C7eNJemWkAAZMd7.jpg:orig
C7eNKMpXQAASTgi.jpg:orig
C7eNI4kXQAAQAF8.jpg:orig

C7eNgJRWkAA5h1h.jpg:orig

Oops, I forgot to put this in spoilers, @Brute could you if its not a problem??
C7eNTRPXgAMlk0F.jpg:orig
C7eNUepX0AAHLjG.jpg:orig
C7eNVFlXgAERtHA.jpg:orig
C7eNT2SW4AQXz1z.jpg:orig

Yeah I saw you putting them up on twitter! :D I like everything you added to them!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah I saw you putting them up on twitter! :D I like everything you added to them!
Some guy also said it looked cool so that rose my confidence up a bit, I wanna draw something for Kasumi next but idk what to draw....I did Gaia and Ballerina like a few years back so I want to try something different, I'll TRY to avoid revealing since I know all of y'all EXPECT that from me, I'm gonna do something thats gonna have you guys shocked!

Jadeinchains

Dammit, I have a Leon design but it isn't Halloween based. I'll save it for later.

You should enter it anyway In case there isn't a casual design contest! :D I've got certain designs that aren't super Halloweeny but I'm going to enter them because I designed them.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I finished the Kasumi one...I tried I TRIED to keep it modest but it somehow came out like this, my brain cannot compute modesty(Or how to draw for that matter lol, I always unintentionally give my females super unrealistic proportions:
C7etTiCXgAA8-WG.jpg:orig
C7etUDCWsAE6kSi.jpg:orig
C7etVJRXgAET0Zp.jpg:orig
C7etUeHX0AERmub.jpg:orig

I intentionally gave the costume alot of loose fabric since I love loose flowing fabric and I wanted to give it a vibe of freedom, I also designed it with tied up hair in a bun sealed with her ribbon but left the sidelocks loose, this was my inspiration for the hair part:
IMG_20161213_052740-1.jpg

The tattoo idk, I figured since this was already a pretty daring outfit why not a tattoo of her trademark sakura petals? This would be a definite clipping disaster logically but I designed it more for when she is spinning, flipping and running and twirling since if it won I'd use that to my advantage in the photography mode. I apologize if its pretty sucky tho, they look ALOT better in my head when I visualize it on Kasumi in LR

Toxic901

Christie had some great designs hopefully they chose a past entry. If not they could have drop that natora li character from the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD