Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOBMAST3R

To those who want to re-do their "old" outfits:

○ The design must be original works and not copies of existing designs.

I have only 2 designs done and 2 to go. I really wasn't ready for this. Some guys on Twitter and Facebook already posted like 10+ outfits by one artist :akira:

Jadeinchains

Well It's a new day so I'll post another design! :D This one is a Military Lisa outfit. If you've finished two outfits @TOBMAST3R I'm looking forward to seeing them! :)

Oh3MUsk.jpg

Jadeinchains

.... So has anyone finished their designs yet? There isn't many people posting their designs to the hash tag right now. I haven't seen Team Ninja post in the # either since they started it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So this is the last one I'll do for now, I did a street fighter style Ein where unintentionally deriving it from Hitomi's default outfit(It's my favorite Hitomi costume) I made the outfit a kind of gender swapped version but more symbolic; since he was basically a prisoner of DOATEC I added chains as a recurring element and I wanted him to actually wear a shirt for once so I gave him a tshirt which I made according to my personal tastes/preferences, and then I did jeans with rips and worn out shoes. I hope you can make everything out, I tried:
C7i8qiWV4AAXwet.jpg:orig
C7i8r-OVsAAmVYh.jpg:orig
C7i8smoVYAA-f-4.jpg:orig
C7i8rOrVAAAei9A.jpg:orig

I'm proud to say that I kept it relatively tame, I think I got kinda carried away with the Kasumi one since that exposed quite a bit of skin

Mayor-Of-Mustard

True, a lot of these costume ideas were based on a strange dream I had. A DOA AU if you could call it.

Basically about Honoka falling asleep and having a dream where she gets lost and ends up being in a Halloween town, which Marie is the mayor, Bayman is the butler (who really doesn't want to be here), Lisa was going to be a crazy pilot, and Christie was her crazy zombie friend who worked with Rig the butcher, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD