Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

We're getting closer to Helena's costume. I'm getting so tensed too, my muscles are so sore, my goodness I need a sambo-massage from Bayman. :eek:

Other great designs for her:
C_OQDB3XUAAYZpr.jpg:large
C_FhV6pXkAA4m14.jpg:large
C_PBTH3U0AAp1LB.jpg:large
C_N7jzCV0AMifwh.jpg
C-ec_dmWAAEGnLL.jpg:large
C9efhIsXoAAJwec.jpg:large

When is the next reveal ?

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
We're getting closer to Helena's costume. I'm getting so tensed too, my muscles are so sore, my goodness I need a sambo-massage from Bayman. :eek:

Other great designs for her:
C_OQDB3XUAAYZpr.jpg:large
C_FhV6pXkAA4m14.jpg:large
C_PBTH3U0AAp1LB.jpg:large
C_N7jzCV0AMifwh.jpg
C-ec_dmWAAEGnLL.jpg:large
C9efhIsXoAAJwec.jpg:large

When is the next reveal ?
I wouldn’t mind giving you a massage ;)
The next reveal is tomorrow.

Anyway, I hope Raidou doesn’t get a weird haircut, it seems like a trend that Raidou gets some weird hairpiece on his head. I just want him bald DX

KwonJigglypuff

I just realized that lego costume wasnt created for the halloween contest but part of an actual dlc pack

Hehe it's not a lego costume (in case you didn't know) ^^

http://tatsunokovscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Lightan

How do you think they choose who they tease ? Like maybe, if there are some costumes they are not so proud of, maybe they don't tease them ? I have noticed Helena and Jann Lee are often teased very late. Also, have they ever teased guests' costumes ?

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Sorry did I offend your guido Raidou?
Yes, yes you did XD

Hehe it's not a lego costume (in case you didn't know) ^^

http://tatsunokovscapcom.wikia.com/wiki/Gold_Lightan

How do you think they choose who they tease ? Like maybe, if there are some costumes they are not so proud of, maybe they don't tease them ? I have noticed Helena and Jann Lee are often teased very late. Also, have they ever teased guests' costumes ?
I don’t think so

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Fuck her pop idol outfit bullshit, this is new main outfit for me XD that headdress and the side pareo skirt coupled with the breast plate bikini top and armored leg and tiger patterns make the outfit stand out and make the meh shoes not as glaring XD

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Fuck her pop idol outfit bullshit, this is new main outfit for me XD that headdress and the side pareo skirt coupled with the breast plate bikini top and armored leg and tiger patterns make the outfit stand out and make the meh shoes not as glaring XD
Strange. I don't see any "SORRRRRYYYY!!" text on her armor :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD