Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Strange. I don't see any "SORRRRRYYYY!!" text on her armor :/
dont be mad Mustard tresses Helena didn't get revealed yet:cool:
Such an awesome costume. Shame its ruined by such a terrible character.

Seriously that outfit is downright badass, and Naotara.....isn't. It's a mismatch.
hsqSfb0.jpg

JK XD Naotora just isn't everyone's taste, kinda like Ryona in SK but that's a different story for a different thread XD

Boogie

halloween is the time of year where you dress as something you aren't
in naotora's case, badass.

the spirit is strong this year, even the most bashful of us women find ourselves leaving the house in nothing but two inches of fabric and a thong.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
There's only 6 days left. That's not enough to quick hint everyone's outfits. Can't we expect a video these upcoming days or not?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Its not true >.> Inb4 people say I'm dumb or bring up Onion Knight and 9s XD
There's only 6 days left. That's not enough to quick hint everyone's outfits. Can't we expect a video these upcoming days or not?
They'll probably show it at the same usual time, as soon as it drops for Japan and then am English one for the West unless they make an unlikely exception

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Aren't those usually released the day of?

Think I remember one-two costume pack (think ninja pack was one of them) where a video was released a few days before the mark, but then there were packs that was a day before or on the exact date with the costume packs coming out hours later. Curious is all, though we are almost there anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD