Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they'll stick to the teaser patterns... this is the third time they broke it. It was boy girl at first, then they changed to boy boy girl girl, and now it's girl, girl, girl XD I won't be surprised if its another girl tonight

These are the only ones left:

Boys::eliot::jannlee::genfu::bayman::cyborg::rig::akira::jacky:

Girls::helena::lisa::mila::rachel::pai::sarah:

They likely won't show the VFs till the costumes drop though since they never

Jiggeh

Naotora's costume looks awesome! Great concept, I look forward to the full reveal.

I'm not in love with Nyotengu's pick but it looks appropriate for the character. I think she's got some other great costumes in the past too so I'm hardly too upset...

@Sotherius that concept for Rachel looks cool, fits her well I think. We'll see what she gets ^^

We're getting closer to Helena's costume. I'm getting so tensed too, my muscles are so sore, my goodness I need a sambo-massage from Bayman. :eek:

Other great designs for her:
C_OQDB3XUAAYZpr.jpg:large
C_FhV6pXkAA4m14.jpg:large
C_PBTH3U0AAp1LB.jpg:large
C_N7jzCV0AMifwh.jpg
C-ec_dmWAAEGnLL.jpg:large
C9efhIsXoAAJwec.jpg:large
Some decent ones here too, I like the fairy tale inspired ones.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I wonder if this year it’s a costume for La Mariposa or for Lisa I hope she gets something good tho

Sonicfan11589

I hope they'll stick to the teaser patterns... this is the third time they broke it. It was boy girl at first, then they changed to boy boy girl girl, and now it's girl, girl, girl XD I won't be surprised if its another girl tonight

These are the only ones left:

Boys::eliot::jannlee::genfu::bayman::cyborg::rig::akira::jacky:

Girls::helena::lisa::mila::rachel::pai::sarah:

They likely won't show the VFs till the costumes drop though since they never
Probably like past years, we wait for the Japanese Xbox store to update the night before unless like someone on here said, a trailer drops a day or 2 early. Whichever of that scenario happens first, that's when the VFer's outfits appear. (I REALLY hope my (Sailor) design for Sarah gets it or at least a better costume (IMO) than last year's).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Probably like past years, we wait for the Japanese Xbox store to update the night before unless like someone on here said, a trailer drops a day or 2 early. Whichever of that scenario happens first, that's when the VFer's outfits appear. (I REALLY hope my (Sailor) design for Sarah gets it or at least a better costume (IMO) than last year's).
I don't even remember the last year costumes anymore XD they were all so forgettable, I think I only bought the pink dare devil leotard hoodie phase 4 costume

Also just a few more hours ^.^

Argentus

Always a warm feeling when they pick someone's submission who obviously isn't an amazing artist but tried anyway :)

Toxic901

I don't even remember the last year costumes anymore XD they were all so forgettable, I think I only bought the pink dare devil leotard hoodie phase 4 costume

Also just a few more hours ^.^
I liked Mila's last year outfit. The tail was super cute bouncing around with her fighting stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD