Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I made gen-fu's design and I wasn't trying to win with it. I made it like at the last few minutes of contest. I put more effort in things that failed.

Congratz. :)
So Marky Mark Rig was not designed by you as well? I thought maybe they were from the same designer. They certainly fit well together, lol.

1.jpg

1.jpg

So do Kokoro and (my) Helena:

1.jpg

helena1.jpg

Two water goddesses, one from Asian folklore, one from European folklore. :)

HHH816

they change kokoro color after my complain, TN staff do lurk here after all lol

gonna buy mila's costume just for her tight chest area hnnghh

rig costume looks cool,

gen fu like

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

Can't decide which Halloween costume was the best for Helena out of the 5 she got. She always had good stuff.

Marie-Antoinette gave her a puffy dress with nice pastel colors, which I love ; Lorelei perfectly embodies her element, water, which I'm close to ; Gargoyle was a bit slutty but fitting, and I like to see it as a Notre-Dame tribute ; Belly Dancer had an original color for once and highlighted the movements of her palm moves...

I'm still pissed they gave Kokoro's design (Night Maiden) to her for the second contest, plus it was a split dress once again.. My least favourite of the bunch but it still looked good in game. This contest in particular had a lot of lazy decisions (Lisa, Mila, Leon).

You can't say Helena's fans are unlucky. :)

If it were me I would replace the Night Maiden costume with any Phantom of the Opera design (with her mother's locket and a long dark cloack) hihihi

they change kokoro color after my complain, TN staff do lurk here after all lol

Can't see the difference.

Boogie

Some people are saying this ain't out on PSN but yall posted pictures and videos from PSN before Xbox did?

it's only 9:50 pm on the east coast of america, it's tuesday everywhere else. unfortunately, PSN in america still doesn't update til like 5pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD