Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I wanted to give Ayane a really cool costume that everyone would like.
Nothing sexy, nothing silly. Just stunning and badass. Plain and simple. Like the good ol 90s.
yea i get a vibe of an older Gaz from Invader Zim, too. I can see an older Gaz wearing that as a battle outfit or cosplay.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I hope the last dlc isn't the I am a fighter T-shirt and jeans with thank you on it x.x

Team Ninja employee reading this: "Guuuys, we can stop twiddling our thumbs, the internet again came up with a DLC idea and saved us! :D It'll only cost the intern a couple of hours!"

giphy.gif

Brute

Standard Donor

:3

Dat clipping, lol.
I forget what they're called, but that floating sash-thingy is trying really hard to ruin the design. I don't recall if you put it on your concept design, but if you did, you shouldn't have.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I never watched Invader Zim. I was more of a X-Men fan.
Never watched invader zim?????:eek::eek::eek:

Also I just realized something! Remember that 2015 fan design DLC? Some of the costumes in that pack... actually alot were Halloween costumes, Marie Rose had the belly dancer one and Nyotengu and Ayane too and Honoka had the butterfly one, etc. If TN does one last fan design pack there's a good chance all of our designs have another chance, especially if they seemed more casual! :-D

Dee15gon

latest

Although they have moved away from this kinda stuff
The scariest parts about Cenobites are their pure masochism. Most of their bodies have their parts exposed, wires, spikes, or nails pulling on their flesh or embedded into their skin.
Lets not forget about their eyelids or mouths sewed shut or ripped open.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Have you seriously not bought one naughty DLC costume for your bokuho goddess? O:
I retired from/stopped playing--casually and competitively--Last Round over a year ago (after last year's Absolute Battle to be precise). I saw no point in buying the DLC costumes since I got bored of playing it :/

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I retired from/stopped playing--casually and competitively--Last Round over a year ago (after last year's Absolute Battle to be precise). I saw no point in buying the DLC costumes since I got bored of playing it :/
Why don't you get pc like I'm going too? I'm gonna play LR online in college and use pc for uh... mods using the core fighters version to buy phase, Mai, Naotora, and Eliot for said mods next to Kasumi

Onryoki

Standard Donor
These are my disappointments. Neither of them made the cut.
my_doa5lr_halloween_2017_designs___hayabusa_by_dee15gon-dbqy8eo.jpg
my_doa5lr_halloween_2017_designs___ayane_by_dee15gon-dbqy84d.jpg

my_doa5lr_halloween_2017_designs___raidou_by_dee15gon-dbqy8og.jpg
If that Raidou costume was in Momiji would Officially be my #3 main instead of #2. That Raidou costume is a piece of art I want it so bad. Please TN all I want for Christmas is that Raidou costume

Don't know why this is a subject here. But Irene is a Classic character from the NES era, she is also the only character "close" to ryu in that sense, and while she and rachel are visually similar (busty blonde), they're kinda different characters all together. I honestly think it would be cool to have a woman soldier type of character in the series, they could give her an interesting moveset. And i'm all for ninja gaiden references and nods in general.

That is it.

Now back to topic, i think most of the costume selection this year was good for the halloween designs, last year it wasn't great, this year, a bunch of really solid designs.
You remind me of Virtuatec (A Irene fan) from Twitter. I would love to see Irene or Mizuki again as long as she gets a different facial rendering & red hair also a much needed improved personality. Your post is on point btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD