Halloween Designer Challenge 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshioKST

I don't suppose there's an archive anywhere of all the old submitted designs?

Surprise:

Elvass.jpg
When I saw this costume, I thought it was either so great or awful that either way, I must have it immediately.
I was interested in subbing Bass anyway, being Mila's idol and all, so this gave me a great excuse. I even made a pretty awful video with it...

My entire use of actually learning Bass to a degree wouldn't have happened without the wonder that is Elvass
speaking of Bass..

Disappointments:
Not digging Chicken-Bass.
Kitsune Mila almost works. Almost.
I hate the mummy outfit.

Best:
The freakin' Bee!
I don't even like Alice in Wonderland, but hat's off to Marie in Wonderland.
Zack's skeleton outfit, full stop.

Missing:

MilaVan Helsing.jpg
But a mummy costume makes the cut? This one's awesome!

Edit: @Argentus In a perfect world it'd have been your magician Mila for 2016.

doa5_designers_challenge__tina___wasteland_warrior_by_jiggeh-d7pcark.jpg
I'd have learned Tina (maybe) if Wasteland warrior made it in.

Seriously, a link to old submitted designs, anyone?

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You don't like she? I love your Helena design

Why remove it? But if you want i can
I think it's more the fact he's playing wannabe grumpy because someone ported his design unto someone else which he can't really do anything about. And oh you don't have to XD I was just curious is all, I still do like how you gave Mai something unlike TN XD they seem to have forgotten she even exists...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
You don't like she? I love your Helena design

Why remove it? But if you want i can

Nah, you don't need to remove it. Doesn't matter if I like it or not. ;)
And thanks, glad you like it. :)

Edit: Oh, the remove part was directed at a forumer I ignore and not at me. The ignore function does mess everything up a bit. XD

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
For the love of god keep MY fucking name out your mouth, why don't you do what those mods on Neogaf did and abandon ship? Your presence is no longer desired so keep my fucking name out your mouth, that's the LAST time imma tell you. You make me physically ill and make me want to retch my intestines out

Take a fucking hint and leave me the fuck alone, I don't know if you're blissfully unaware but when I don't respond to your replies and bother to look, that should be heads up I want nothing to do with you. So keep my fucking name out your mouth, stop wasting my time and showing up in my alerts as having quoted my replies and quit mocking me. You called me dense and implied multiple times I'm slow and that no one likes me AND implied my hair looks like pubes but so what? If I'm dense and slow I'll be that but I'm not so dense as to take disrespect from you or anyone else

Brute

Standard Donor
Cursing and accusing me of falsehoods via a childish temper tantrum is sure to achieve your desired result.

Anyway, with the patch fix out I think this thread has fulfilled its purpose. Congrats to all the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD