Has Itagaki removed Ninja Gaiden Black's source code ?

dg1995

Can't they at least port Ninja Gaiden Black to PC ?

NGB was made for Xbox ,the console which according to what I've read similar to PC . Making PC port of a original Xbox game takes less effort and budget than porting a PS2 game.(Maybe they should just add a graphic options and a wide screen support and some framerate options)

TheDragonAwakens

Making a port is not easy as it seems. Just look at the Sigma port that is clearly rushed and unfinished, and no I am not talking about the changes to the game, I am talking about the bugs that run rampant that were not present in the previous incarnations like:

-Not awarded karma to your score after killing the 3 red dragon fiends (before Hydracubus) and Awakened Alma
-Plasma Saber doing reduced damage to Vigoor Emperor first form despite being a reskin for the TDS
-Some weird issue with the Zarkhan Arena where if you back to a corner and try to go for a UT, you will be completely invincible to enemy attacks during your charge up state but you try to execute it, it will just whiff completely even if the enemy is just in front of you

These are not the only issues rampant in the Sigma port, these are the issues that happened in Sigma that did not happen in Black. I can go on about some of the new bugs are exclusive to Sigma.

Sotherius

As it saddens me to say, Ninja Gaiden is on hiatus.

I remember an article before the release of Nioh, where tom lee stated that the future of ninja gaiden would be based on the success of nioh, and what they do after nioh becomes a huge success? make a sequel that was completely unnecessary.

This means Team Ninja is with their hands full, working on both DOA 6 (and its upcoming dlcs, patches, and whatnot), and the other half working on nioh to at the best a 2019 release, at worst, maybe 2 or 3 years until nioh 2. Which means, no Ninja Gaiden for this generation, is not going to happen, not a new one, not a rerelease, not a port, not even remakes, and this makes me incredibly mad as Ninja Gaiden grew to be my favorite videogame series.

Shining_Wave

Team Ninja should make a 3D weapons based fighter. I love Nioh's fluid combat with various stances & 2 weapons. I would like a DOA/NG version of Soul Calibur with Nioh mechanics.

I played some Soul Calibur VI and the combat feels clunky and robotic, the models are fugly and the customization just looks weird. I'm spoiled now because DOA & NG are beautiful and smooth.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Team Ninja should make a 3D weapons based fighter. I love Nioh's fluid combat with various stances & 2 weapons. I would like a DOA/NG version of Soul Calibur with Nioh mechanics.

I played some Soul Calibur VI and the combat feels clunky and robotic, the models are fugly and the customization just looks weird. I'm spoiled now because DOA & NG are beautiful and smooth.

Neutral for a weapon based fighter and slightly off topic, but I am curious to see how TN would do overall with having a second fighting game IP where they'll have two games instead of one. A game that's completely different to DOA from an approach and the game's atmosphere + tone, not to mention that it'll be the first fighting game that they can make on their own somewhat that isn't under Itagaki's vision. They can cut breaks between the two games.

-------------------------

On topic, I definitely would like to see Ninja Gaiden return for the PC:

https://www.pcgamer.com/xbox-game-pass-pc

dg1995

Making a port is not easy as it seems. Just look at the Sigma port that is clearly rushed and unfinished, and no I am not talking about the changes to the game, I am talking about the bugs that run rampant that were not present in the previous incarnations.
For that you should thank the hardware of PS3.(Which was much harder to code the games for compared to PS2 that at the early years every game was superior on Xbox 360)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD