Community Help Send Gehaktbal to TFC

It wasn't long ago that Sweet Revenge was in Paris having epic bouts with this talented, overseas player -- and it comes at no surprise that Gehaktabal now has his eyes set on what could be one of the most incredible DOA tournaments of all time; TFC.

But he needs help from the community to make this dream possible, much like Sweet Revenge did not so long ago. This should be seen as an opportunity for the community to be generous, and also expands on our idea of International play.

"Gehaktbal proved against myself (SweetRevenge) that he has what it takes to hang with the best American players in existence. Now's the time to help his dream come to fruition. He only needs 400 Euros so that him and his girlfriend (not a part of the campaign) can make the trip."

If you would like to help Gehaktbal on this journey check out his campaign page and donate!

Last edited:
I went to donate as a guest, and couldn't do it without creating a pay pal account. I don't want a paypal account. Anybody know if there is still a way to donate without making a paypal account?

I went to donate as a guest, and couldn't do it without creating a pay pal account. I don't want a paypal account. Anybody know if there is still a way to donate without making a paypal account?

It says it takes Credit/Debit Card through PayPal, so it appears you have to have a PayPal account.

Paypal is great. You should sign up anyways.

The community will play for his GF, too? lol
Oh lordy.

400 Euros ain't cheap. Also paying for the GF?

I hope people don't see that as a representative of DOA players in Europe, well certainly not for UK.

I would love this great player to take part in TFC! :D

To make it clear: the communitie is not paying for my GF.
I strongly suggest to this ZEQUS campaign creator (I don't know who is it) that update the campaign description of that web site ASAP, in order to avoid confusion about this campaing intending to fund @Gehaktbal GF trip expenses too. Otherwise this will discourage many potential donors from making a pledge, thus campaign failure risk could be serious.

There is nothing mentioning my GF on the Zequs website.
One of the campaign awards does, the last one.

Frequently people get engaged by campaign's awards, but I'm very afraid people will get discouraged instead when read this one, moreover being it the last info they will get just choosing how much to donate... :(

Last edited:
I would love this great player to take part in TFC! :D

I strongly suggest to this ZEQUS campaign creator (I don't know who is it) that update the campaign description of that web site ASAP, in order to avoid confusion about this campaing intending to fund @Gehaktbal GF trip expenses too. Otherwise this will discourage many potential donors from making a pledge, thus campaign failure risk could be serious.

@SweetRevenge117

I cant figure out where to go edit it honestly.
Hm... Don't hesitate and ask to ZEQUS web staff. UK staff were very very kind and helpful with me when I run the ROF3 campaing. :) Ask them in case the USA staff don't. I used the "contact us" form in the help section.

Also I suggest you to take the opportunity for asking to them about removing all those clone/useless awards because those generate some confusion... Even better adding more awards! ;)

Moreover, I can give you (for free) an award for you to offer it in this campaign. It would be the same arcade stick custom artworks I offered for the £20 pledges in my campaign, you can check it out the right panel of this page: http://www.zequs.com/campaign/uk-rewards-rev-sending-him-to-rof-3, and take a closer look to an example in: http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/caracas-venezuela.3644/#post-180940. Of course you can adjust the pledge € ammount for it. Just send me a private message in this case. :cool:

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD