Community Help Send HajinShinobi to TFC

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
2vbn0j5.jpg

Greetings DOA community, and Happy 4th of July, I hope everyone is having a great day and will have a great weekend too.

For the first time, I'd like to ask for your help. I'd like to attend The Fall Classic (TFC) this year. I didn't have the opportunity to attend TFC last year, and was way out of my league to begin with. But I'd like the opportunity to attend this year and make Top 16-Top 8. I have began a fundraiser for a goal of $450.00 for a round trip flight.

http://www.gofundme.com/hajinshinobi-tfc

I've done a lot for DOA since DOA5 Vanilla. I played a big role in building the Southern California scene along with players like Air Gear and Vincent Rayne. With the good folks of the SOCAL DOA brand, Level Up series, and 1337LoungeLive, and the rest of the players that came out to support the scene. Every single tournament local and casual gathering session held in SoCal, from my perspective, were towards giving DOA5U and it's players more exposure.

Every single tournament local and casual gathering session was a great way to help the scene grow, and for players to level up. It was all towards getting DOA5U into SoCal Regionals 2014 earlier this year, which was a great success. A tournament major I still believe is my best showing as a growing player, and as an Ayane player. I've gotten a lot better since that month of February. I've been training hard since I've been here in NorCal.

I went to D.I.D. but didn't well because I screwed myself over by not being completely mentally focused, so I played horribly. It was a big mistake of mine, and very disappointing, but it is one I am never going to make again, ever. But I have gotten over that and moved on, and I continue to train myself that does not only include in-game training. To keep myself and my mind mentally intact as I play.

I help players often in the community with the game online and in person. I usually try to keep myself available to players that want to learn something about the game, or certain characters they play, or the character I play. I try to encourage players I've had the pleasure of playing with, to keep up in their training and not to give up on themselves. Everyone starts at the bottom of the barrel, and eventually crawls their way out and to the top.

I have helped support the community online and in person, at events I could attend, and on the forums, for almost two years now. I've helped a lot of players, voluntarily. Only because I love DOA and I want to see it and it's players grow. I've been a bit of a mentor to several players here at FreeStepDodge and the DOA community for awhile now.

And I've never realized "that" until I've gotten a lot feedback from a lot of players here, on XboxLive, and on PSN. And even on Youtube. Everything I've done and have tried to do has apparently never really gone unnoticed by a lot of players that appreciate the work and dedication.

I have three whole months to prepare for this EVO-like event for DOA, and I really want to get there. I want to attend this event, because I want the opportunity to challenge other strong players that I have not had the chance to fight yet. I want to show what I'm capable of, letting all my training pay off. I want to show what Ayane is capable of, because this character is very capable of doing a lot of things other players (everywhere) aren't even aware of. I also want my rematches with CrazySteady and Master.

I really enjoyed my sets versus CrazySteady at SCR2014, and I want to experience that thrill once again in a big tournament setting. I didn't give Master a fight at all at D.I.D.10, so I want the chance to play him again as a way of redeeming myself. I want the opportunity to play these matches out and many more. I want the chance to face and defeat more players as an Ayane player (Momiji is also coming along too). But I will need your support.

I only ask you, the community, for this one thing. Help me reach my goal in attending The Fall Classic. Help the Hajinmon Representative prove he's got what it takes to be a high level Ayane player. That is all that I ask for.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD