Community Helpful Character Expert List

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
This thread will contain a list of players who are willing and able to help other players in the community with their main character(s) and sub character(s) they play. And are willing and able to help other players in the community with the general system mechanics (basic, intermediate, advance) for Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.

Basically, a list of recommended players that are up to the task of helping and contributing to the community and forums (most of us already do anyway). We can answer questions, critique, give advice and tips, or can even play you via XboxLive or PSN (under reasonably playable latency). If you're in a player's area for an offline meet or for an offline scene in your area, even better.

Only FSD regulars will be listed here. The list can always grow with more knowledgeable players that are willing to help with specific characters. Some players I have gone ahead and listed myself since I can vouch for some from my personal observations here on the forums.

Character/Player Reference List

:akira: Akira:

@Sly Bass
@Zeo
@DestructionBomb

:alpha152: Alpha 152:

@deathofaninja

:ayane: Ayane:

@iHajinShinobi
@Force_of_Nature

:bass:Bass:

@Mr. Wah
@UncleKitchener

:bayman: Bayman:

@Rikuto

:bradwong: Bradwong:

@HoodsXx
@iThe Apprentice

:christie: Christie:

@Awesmic
@Force_of_Nature
@Goarmagon

:ein: Ein:

@Tenryuga
@Zeo
@SilverForte
@XZero264

:eliot: Eliot:

@iThe Apprentice
@ColonelColver

:genfu: Genfu:

@SweetRevenge117

:hayate: Hayate:

@Zeo
@Tenryuga
@Madian
@Allan Paris
@iHajinShinobi

:helena: Helena:
@Corposant
@lotr9690
@Pictured Mind

:hitomi: Hitomi:

@Tenryuga
@Chaos
@LordXav1er

:honoka: Honoka:

@iHajinShinobi
@HoodsXx
@Tenryuga

:jacky: Jacky:

@Nereus
@DestructionBomb
@KING JAIMY

:jannlee: Jannlee:

@Gehaktbal
@SweetRevenge117
@Gurimmjaw
@RyuJin
@Darkslay
@Jefffcore

:kasumi: Kasumi:

@Tenryuga
@JDE
@Allan Paris
@BBoyDragon
@Kasumilover98
@Force_of_Nature
@iHajinShinobi

:kokoro: Kokoro:

@THE_WORST_KOKORO
@Commmanda Panda

:lisa: La Mariposa/Lisa:

@Gruff757
@Cylith
@ailingeternity

:leifang: Leifang:

@NukNuks
@Corposant

:leon: Leon:

@Rikuto
@DestructionBomb
@XZero264
@Jefffcore

:marierose: Marie Rose:

@Yaguar
@iThe Apprentice
@Kasumilover98

:mila: Mila:

@Jefffcore
@XZero264
@JusTheBest29

:momiji: Momiji:

@Saber
@Yaguar
@Tenryuga
@JDE
@iHajinShinobi
@Corza
@KING JAIMY

:nyotengu: Nyo-Tengu:

@Codemaster92163
@DestructionBomb

:pai: Pai:

@Codemaster92163
@Allan Paris

:phase4: Phase 4:

@Nereus
@BBoyDragon
@Kasumilover98

:rachel: Rachel:

@Pictured Mind

:raidou: Raidou:

@DestructionBomb
@Jefffcore
@Nereus
@SilverForte

:rig: Rig:

@KING JAIMY

:hayabusa: Ryu Hayabusa:

@Brute
@SilverForte
@Nameless Sama
@Jefffcore

:sarah: Sarah:

:tina: Tina:

:zack: Zack:

@Gehaktbal
@Codemaster92163
@Cr!msonWarrior
@Allan Paris

DOA5U General System Mechanics Reference

If you believe you understand this game's system well enough and want to be added to the list, let me know and I will add you.

@Mr. Wah
@Rikuto
@Allan Paris
@iHajinShinobi
@Corposant
@Brute
@Tenryuga
@Chaos
@Force_of_Nature
@Codemaster92163
@iThe Apprentice
@XZero264
@Darth Lotonic X

Last edited:

Chaos

I know Hitomi pretty well and I understand the general system mechanics.

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
The only one who posts regularly about her is XZero264. He's helped me with some questions before. There are some good Milas on FSD but they are scarce in the forums.

Yeah I know who the other Mila players are, but they are hardly here on the forums. gill hustle is here but not often. I need players who hold some solid knowledge of their given character(s) and the game (optional). People that are here regularly.

indieanimator

Thanks for posting this. Great to help people still learning. I've been playing six months (didn't have vanilla).
I hope to make it to Oakland for offline, but if I can't for a while, I PM the right person on the list? Or just invite them to a lobby through their PSN? Or post here? I finally played against someone on FSD last weekend for the first time (imightsnipe2). Wish more FGs had this kind of support. :cool:

Nereus

Standard Donor
If anyone needs assistance with Jacky... just PM me here or on PS3 (ID: iMainJacky). I've also been working on a jacky guide... be sure to check that out as well in the jacky forums.

Codemaster92163

I know about as much as the game as most. You -could- add me to that final list, but there's already a ton of people, so I don't much see the point in adding any more xD

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Real talk, though, I hope this leads to less people asking me to teach them. It's like, "I hope you realize I'm bad at video games." But I don't know how to tell people to learn from a better player 'cause it sounds like I'm just hording tech. I keep getting people asking me stuff 'cause I talk shit. :v

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD