Community Helpful Character Expert List

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Wait a minute, how am I not on the Hayate list? LMAO

I know more than all 3 of the guys that are currently on it, hell, I show one them something new when we play every blue moon. I posted tech with his 33T back in Ultimate and it is just now being used by most players. I am just now looking at this list thoroughly. I wonder how long that has been like that?

Within in the past 8 months I can go under Zack as well but, whatevs. I'll show that one off the next time I go to a tournament :)

It's been around since May of last year bro, lol. You haven't really been around anywhere online in awhile so it's not like I would've really knew how you felt about it or not.

Do you want to be added for Hayate and Zack?

Allan Paris

Damn, I missed this. Filtering (deleting) out all the nonsense as a mod, and this good one got by me. I been on the psn mainly, I no longer play on the 360 or xb1. With the release of MKX I really won't be on the psn. I hop on rarely but, the knowledge and skill-sets to shut rooms down are still in tact. You can add me for both, hopefully players use this list and reach out. I have never turned a player away who is humble enough to learn.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I should still be on the Eliot list, but I'm not there anymore. He's my 2nd best character behind Ayane and I honestly know more with him than I do Ayane. Lol

KING JAIMY

Because you don't need a teacher for Rachel :cool: Trolololol.
This so much. Although I can understand that every character has hidden tech and cool stuff like unholdables which only a handful of people know. It's just that the difference between basic Rachel and in-depth Rachel is so small; everyone can win with Rachel even if they only know the basics with her.

On-topic: I can help with Jacky if needed and would like to be on the list. At this point in time I feel have enough knowledge about him and I am willing to help anyone that wants to learn Jacky. I'd say the same about Momiji, however that list is already pretty large so I don't know if that matters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't mind teaching new players how to use Kasumi, Phase 4, and Marie Rose! They're my best characters. If it's not a bother, could I be added on the list for them?:kasumi::phase4::marierose:

Pictured Mind

Because you don't need a teacher for Rachel :cool: Trolololol.

Haha even tho' you're trolling, you're kinda right.

This so much. Although I can understand that every character has hidden tech and cool stuff like unholdables which only a handful of people know.

Yup, this. I'm sure Force can agree haha. It's just that Rachel is one of the "noob friendly" characters in that with a little strike-throw mix up or stun launch game your pay off is so huge that players often don't look past it.

Anyways @iHajinShinobi could you add me for her and Helena or nah? I know a lot of stuff with both of these characters (from basics to more advanced stuff like unholdables, guarantees, force tech set ups and so forth), Helena being my main and Rachel being my "online main" so to speak.

Last edited:

Gurimmjaw

Coming to this thread requesting some help with Leon. Any active Leon players willing to help? I picked him up not too long ago, and got bnb stuff down, but problem remains when dealingwith faster characters or characters with good spacing. Not sure what to do in neutral game mostly been using 66p.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD