Hitomi and Leifang's relationship in DOA6

I know that this is early but I would like to know what would it be like for Hitomi and Leifang's relationship to continue in DOA6.

I know for the fact that Leifang didn't make it to DOAX3 leaving her best pal Hitomi all alone but would that impact their relationship?

Hitomi and Leifang are still training to become stronger each time and yet played no huge role in the story whatsoever.

If Hitomi is going to be involved with the ninjas cuz of Hayate, then Leifang could too since she encountered Kasumi Alpha which Jann Lee involved as well.

They were recently the female pairs as of DOA5 after what they went through in the previous games. I think that their relationship could work out more if they could be rivals at the same time as well because I see that their personalities are almost the same but opposite as well which could develop into an antagonistic relationship similar to Kasumi and Ayane and Helena and Christie. Both are naive and quirky and are after the men of their love life but are distant due to complications. Hitomi is nice and modest whereas Leifang is hot tempered and arrogant just like their first encounter in the DOA3 story line in DOAD. Hitomi's fighting style is brute forced whereas Leifang is defensive.

Every time when Jann Lee is involved or something trivial like a cabbage, Hitomi and Leifang easily gets in a fight. I do not know if this is just me that it has to do with their personality or their relationship in DOA3 which is unknown.

I personally think that Hitomi and Leifang should have more conflict than just being friends. Seeing them as friends makes their relationship kind of boring at the same time even though it is one of fan favorites.

I want to see how much of a role they can play because I feel like they have been getting popular recently with the fans and that Team Ninja could potentially develop them to be more fleshed out in DOA6 with the plot and as characters to play.

What do you guys think?

HHH816

In DoA6 I don't think lei and hitomi will be ever involve with the ninja main plot although hayate will sneakily meet hitomi as ein perhaps to tell what really happen.

But i'll predict some fanservice scene between leifang x hitomi or hitomi x hayate x ein.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Ice cream moment from DOAX2

That is all.

In all seriousness Hitomi and Leifang I want the story to explain the plot hole of what happened after they fought over the cabbage

Hitomi x Cabbage x YAAAAAAAAAAAAHleifang

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think if TN keeps their story the way it's always been it'll be the same relationship dynamic. They are rivals but I think they're more friendly rivals in comparison to Jann Lee and Leifang who are just rivals who don't seem to be friendly with each other at all

HHH816

jan lee and lei feng i think is more in love-hate relationship . Both like each other but not be able to express their real feeling

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD