Hitomi Combo Thread

Lulu

Luckily shes got good wall splat range, the real tricky part is getting a decent stun going.

Raansu

Luckily shes got good wall splat range, the real tricky part is getting a decent stun going.

She's got strong whiff punishment too but ya her stun game blows. She's a striker who used to be pretty safe and is now pretty unsafe with almost no tools to work with in the stun game so her entire game is basically neutral > whiff punish > pray there's a wall and wall damage lol.

Lulu

She's got strong whiff punishment too but ya her stun game blows. She's a striker who used to be pretty safe and is now pretty unsafe with almost no tools to work with in the stun game so her entire game is basically neutral > whiff punish > pray there's a wall and wall damage lol.

LoL.... luckily shes got that Parry.

Raansu

LoL.... thank god I wasn't around during that era.

Ironically she was better in DoA4. For a game that had almost everything you did was disadvantage on hit/block she actually had some really good frame traps and her side step move was awesome. You would literally spin around behind the player and get a good launch for a small juggle. She got a couple neat tools in 5 but I miss a lot of her stuff from 4 even though 4 was a bad game. I miss her guard break that gave an unblockable without having to charge it and her offensive hold or the unblockable 46p after a hi-counter throw from 6h+p *sigh* lol

Star

Just out of curiosity does any one have anything that can put the opposing fighter into Sitdown for a possible CB! or just a juggle? Also is there anything thats a guaranteed launch from Sit down with Hitomi? Any help is always appreciated! Thanks!:hitomi:

Fallen_regime

Just out of curiosity does any one have anything that can put the opposing fighter into Sitdown for a possible CB! or just a juggle? Also is there anything thats a guaranteed launch from Sit down with Hitomi? Any help is always appreciated! Thanks!:hitomi:
Unfortunately no her best sit down would be 214p and that only garentees 3p, unless if they don't stagger escape quick enough u may be quick enough to execute 9k, 8k, or 33p but she lacks any viable sitdowns :( although I am still researching and i may find something :)

KING JAIMY

Unfortunately no her best sit down would be 214p and that only garentees 3p, unless if they don't stagger escape quick enough u may be quick enough to execute 9k, 8k, or 33p but she lacks any viable sitdowns :( although I am still researching and i may find something :)
She has a guaranteed critical burst from her 214P on back-turned opponents.

Fallen_regime

She has a guaranteed critical burst from her 214P on back-turned opponents.
I know u don't main hitomi but do u know what bt her opponents besides her ppk or 46k? I could c 6h+k being one but I don't think it can unless on high counter hit and even then I'm not sure...

KING JAIMY

I know u don't main hitomi but do u know what bt her opponents besides her ppk or 46k? I could c 6h+k being one but I don't think it can unless on high counter hit and even then I'm not sure...
46K guarantees 6H+K. 6H+K guarantees 6P+K. 6P+K guaranteed 33P > 4KK > PP4PPP. It's all guaranteed once the first one hits.

There are some specific situations in which you can use 214P on back-turned opponents as a punish, but I don't remember them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD