Hitomi Combo Thread

Saber

8PKP ~ PP6PK gives two points of extra damage on Hi-C, making it her most damaging juggle. But, unlike other characters, Hitomi's CL3 juggles are close to not affected by weight class since 4KK is such a good relauncher.

4KK ~ PP4PPP works on Alpha, but you have to dash very slightly before 4KK to make the punch connect.

Oh, and while that may be her most damaging PL juggle, her most consistent one (100% cannot miss) is this:

33P+K !PL! ~ 4K(whiff)K ~ 4KK~ 66KKK. Feather, Light and Midweights (You have to pause a bit before the second 4KK for Alpha) Offers only 7 points less damage, but I'll take it since you cannot miss the juggle, because you immediately input 4KK right after her PL. Replace 66KKK with PP6PK for heavyweights.

If you replace 66KKK with PP4PPP, it only offers 3 points less damage, but you have to pause very slightly after the second 4KK.

And lastly, her best wall combo is 4KK ~ PP4PPP, which offers 16 more points damage than 4KPPPP, but it only works on Alpha. Up to midweights, her best is 4KK ~ 7PKKK, which gives 8 points of extra damage compared to 4KPPPP. BUT, you have to be at the corner for this to work because 4KK changes Hitomi's axis, and without a wall, the follow-ups may whiff, so just stick to 4KPPPP because of consistency.

Her best juggle (by far, even more damaging than her best PL juggle) requires a CB at the wall though, and only works on Alpha.
It goes 2P+K~ 214KP ~ 7P ~ 6P+K!CB! ~ 4KK ~ 4KK ~ 7PKKK. 206-221 damage depending on wall, but 206 is the minimum, which is ONE POINT MORE than her best PL combo (33P+K, 33P, 4KK, PP4PPP) which gives 205 damage without wall.

I'm planning to start a DOA5U Hitomi Combo Guide, though. Any of you folks willing to help out?

Chaos

8PKP ~ PP6PK gives two points of extra damage on Hi-C, making it her most damaging juggle. But, unlike other characters, Hitomi's CL3 juggles are close to not affected by weight class since 4KK is such a good relauncher.S

4KK ~ PP4PPP works on Alpha, but you have to dash very slightly before 4KK to make the punch connect.

Oh, and while that may be her most damaging PL juggle, her most consistent one (100% cannot miss) is this:

33P+K !PL! ~ 4K(whiff)K ~ 4KK~ 66KKK. Feather, Light and Midweights (You have to pause a bit before the second 4KK for Alpha) Offers only 7 points less damage, but I'll take it since you cannot miss the juggle, because you immediately input 4KK right after her PL. Replace 66KKK with PP6PK for heavyweights.

If you replace 66KKK with PP4PPP, it only offers 3 points less damage, but you have to pause very slightly after the second 4KK.

And lastly, her best wall combo is 4KK ~ PP4PPP, which offers 16 more points damage than 4KPPPP, but it only works on Alpha. Up to midweights, her best is 4KK ~ 7PKKK, which gives 8 points of extra damage compared to 4KPPPP. BUT, you have to be at the corner for this to work because 4KK changes Hitomi's axis, and without a wall, the follow-ups may whiff, so just stick to 4KPPPP because of consistency.

Her best juggle (by far, even more damaging than her best PL juggle) requires a CB at the wall though, and only works on Alpha.
It goes 2P+K~ 214KP ~ 7P ~ 6P+K!CB! ~ 4KK ~ 4KK ~ 7PKKK. 206-221 damage depending on wall, but 206 is the minimum, which is ONE POINT MORE than her best PL combo (33P+K, 33P, 4KK, PP4PPP) which gives 205 damage without wall.

I'm planning to start a DOA5U Hitomi Combo Guide, though. Any of you folks willing to help out?
Sure why not? I'll try to come up with something.:)

Mesharey

For wall combo, you can use 4KK P+KPP, it gives 116 damage and sometimes 121 damage.

---
8PKP ~ PP6PK gives two points of extra damage on Hi-C, making it her most damaging juggle
---
I can't do this combo. :/
After CB 8PKP PP6PK, the third punch in PP6P doesn't hit the opponent.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

For wall combo, you can use 4KK P+KPP, it gives 116 damage and sometimes 121 damage.

---
8PKP ~ PP6PK gives two points of extra damage on Hi-C, making it her most damaging juggle
---
I can't do this combo. :/
After CB 8PKP PP6PK, the third punch in PP6P doesn't hit the opponent.

The combo I mentioned, and I dunno if Saber meant the same combo, is:

CB 33p+k (PL), 33p, 8pkp, pp6pk, works vs Alpha, nobody else.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Sooo, a quick note on the PL combos: I've been practicing the 33p+k 33p variant, and many times you hit 33p a bit too early or a bit too late. If early, pp4ppp will whiff completely after 4kk. In this case, do 66kkk instead. Damage difference not too bad. If late, do pp6pk. Damage difference still not too bad. If you're very late with 33p, do 4kk ppp, damage starts to be pretty bad, but we gotta salvage what we can instead of whiffing completely, right?

You can learn to judge your options for the best follow ups after 33p hits with some practice and react accordingly. I like @Saber 's alternative of 33p+k 4k(whiff)k, 4kk, etc. , but the first 4kk can still be done too fast or too slow, just as in the 33p alternative.

Saber

Same weight. They're all just heavyweights.

There are really only 4 weight classes. The sub classes don't matter, except for Leifang/Pai who are very much in the middle between light and mid.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Here's 2 of the most damaging combos I've found, just for fun. The first one is hardly applicable in real games, since it's full of holdable mid punches. CHALLENGE: Post your most damaging finds here.

[In DOJO, no environmental damage]
:2::P+K::9::P::2::1::4::P::6::P+K::6::P+K:(CB), :3::3:(charge):P+K: :3::3::P::4::K::K:, :P::P::4::P::P::P:, 205 damage on HCH

[In Home, with breaking wall stun]

:2::P+K:, :9::P::2::1::4::P::3::3::P:, :P::P::6::P::K:(into wall), :6::6:(dash in), :2::1::4::P::6::P+K:(CB), :1:(charge):P+K:, 266 damage on HCH. You can probably change the first :2::P+K: into :6::H+K: for more DMG.

Last edited:

tonyz723

I adjusted the first combo of the previous post a little

:6::H+K::9::P::2::1::4::P::6::P+K::6::P+K:(CB), :3::3:(charge):P+K: :3::3::P::4::K::K:, :P::P::4::P::P::P:, 208 damage on HCH, 210 damage with a very slight charge of the last punch. Dojo.

That's crazy, I was messing around and came up with 8pkp 9p3p8k 33p 7pk p+kpp, which did 108 damage, and I thought that was a lot... I guess I'm not very creative.
On a side note, how do we get those inputs to show up like you did? with the P and K symbols, and arrows and what not.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

Mind, it's on High counter and a full Critical burst-launch combo.

On a side note, how do we get those inputs to show up like you did? with the P and K symbols, and arrows and what not.

The graphical notations are under the smiley-menu, it's above your post-typing field, a gray smiley-face symbol.

Nameless Sama

Hello People ! I am searching the whole day players. I want ot make for my 400 Subcirber a Combo video contains all characters but I am not godd with everyone cause I am focus on 1 Character. As a Hitomi player I want form you if you really want to join thath you can some powerlauncher combos to a near object and some stage combos ! I am really glad for any help. if you have questions please feel free to tell me on my side or write a PN. required a PSN account

tonyz723

I came up with 2 critical burst combos while messing around, I'm not entirely sure of their practicality, although the first one might be of some use:

:8::P::P::2::K:+:P::6::P::P+K::5::6::P+K: into your preferred launcher/juggle of choice (104 dmg)
and
:6::6::K:+:7::P::K:+:6::P:+:6::P+K:into your launcher/juggle (108 dmg)

they were both done using a :3::3::P:+:7::P::K:+:P+K::P::P: juggle
speaking of crit. burst combos, what are your guys' preferred juggles after landing it? I like using the one above, but are there any that can do more damage?

Saber

speaking of crit. burst combos, what are your guys' preferred juggles after landing it? I like using the one above, but are there any that can do more damage?
!CB:5::4::K::K::5::P::P::4::P::P::P: is the most damaging post-CB juggle, working for both light and mids.
:P::P::4::P::P::[P]: is still the best option for heavies since charging it increases damage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD