HitomixEliot DOA6

Should there be HitomixEliot?

• Total voters
Ever since both met in DOA5, I just have this feeling they will meet again in DOA6. Ever since she was teasing him (perhaps flirting), I feel like she could start showing affections for Eliot ever since she found out Ein's true identity as Hayate and move on.

Last time she was Leifang and perhaps they could start flirting with him since Leifang knew Eliot before and she thinks that he is hot.

Wonder how the scene in the story would turn out for the two of them?

Bacaww

Wait when did Leifang ever think that Eliot was hot? I really can't see this ship, Eliot has shown no interest in Hitomi so I dont think it would work out, think he fits more with Ayane

Boogie

eliot has more chemistry with ayane then any other female fighter. im not dissing anyones ship, but if any relationship with eliot was to be canon it would be with ayane. plus ive grown found of hitomi and ein/hayate

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I don't get why this is a thread to be honest, this could just be a status update. I don't get the whole Hitomi x Eliot shipping anyway, they're just 2 random characters that are bland. Do they even know each other ? All they had was a sparring match.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I like Hitomi x Hayate and Eliot x Ayane.
The DOA fandom has a tendency to ship Eliot with every single female character + Brad.
I've gone too deep into DeviantArt. It was a slow recovery.

I don't get why this is a thread to be honest, this could just be a status update. I don't get the whole Hitomi x Eliot shipping anyway, they're just 2 random characters that are bland. Do they even know each other ? All they had was a sparring match.

this ^^

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD