Hopes for the future kokoro Doa5u

Hey just wanted to see what the players hope for Kokoro in the upcomming Doa5u.This meaning buffs, nerfs, adding moves from previous installments or new moves in general, costumes, her story and relation with Helena and other characters , and any other things involving Kokoro.

This thread is open to all

Bushido

I hope she learns what tracking means. I also think it wouldn't be too bad if she also had an advanced mid hold that gives a juggle.
Pretty much all I want :oops:

FlamingMuffin

What she needs:

1. A tracking mid or low. Just one. Please.

What I want:

1. Heichu P buffed/Heichu tracking: It's currently garbage. If it's going to give +1-3, make it track or something (so you can actually apply stance pressure).
2. DOA4 in-string throw back: I liked how I could take 30 damage for free, or go for the stun. Now, I'm forced into stun.
3. DOA4 6PP stun: +11 offered a jab extension. Now it's just pure frame advantage.
4. P+K +2 (or more) on block: +1 is really nothing for a i20+ high
5. 9K to become a mid: Would actually give her a low crush
6. More ways to become BT: She has a good BT game. Shame it's tough to become BT
7. Speed up :6::6::P::+::K::F::+::P:; It's just too slow
8. :2::F::+::K::K:: to stun on NH: DOA 4.0 style would be great, but I'll take 4.1 with +4 or whatever.
9. :4::F::+::P: buff: Make it like Christies or Kasumis. Currently, it's pretty useless.

Costume wise: I'd love to have her 2C, 6C and 7C from DOA4. Perhaps more Kimono colours too.

Bushido

For tracking, I'm thinking 2H+K, the last punch of the 1PPP and 1PP4P, and all of the heichu follow ups o -o That high punch after heichu could use some work too. For :4::H+P:, the frame advantage needs to be big enough for at least 66P. Idk about 9K being mid, but that would be interesting...Costume wise......C2 in that blue from DoA4....Yeah idk if you already listed it :oops: Never played 4, can't give my opinion on those

EDIT: Didn't read carefully :oops:

bingsoo

I hope she learns what tracking means. I also think it wouldn't be too bad if she also had an advanced mid hold that gives a juggle.
Pretty much all I want :oops:
Hmm.. Tracking and an advanced mid hold that launches? Sounds a bit like a purple-haired ninja I know lol

GeomighT

:4: :6: :P: - give this a 2nd option or a free dash on hit similar to lisa when holding down forward
:6: :P: + :K: - give this tracking
:2: :K: - needs to be 13 frames (15 atm)
:P: :P: :6: :P: - give 3rd punch tracking )
:P: :P: :P: - 3rd punch should give +1 on block
:1: :P: + :K: - ability to side step out of this while charging , like PB or cancel at 78 frames (hayate)
new-:9: :9: :K: or :9: :F: + :K: - mid kick that can crush lows similar but close animation as :9: :K:
BT - :P: :P: :P: - 2nd string , :P: :P: :2: :K:~:K:/:P:/Heichu or BT:P::P: :4: *you fall back*(akira)
BT - :P: :P: :P: - 3rd punch should give +1 on block
:1: :K: - give this tracking , and reduce to 16 frames

Either Heichu transitions to have High/Mid or Low offensive catch grab option , when holding down :H+P:
or give an offensive parry similar to hitomi but only for mid and high kicks ( :9: + :h: ) .

Bushido

:3::K: Is better off tracking than :1::K: .. :6::P+K::P:, The second punch should track..If the first move did it'd be overpowered imo. For a catch grab, :1::P::H+P:..
She doesn't really need much, just tracking :oops:

synce

Yeah I don't get it either. That 6P+K stun was actually patched in recently, and now they're taking it out. I'm already beginning to question 5U's balancing.

Edit: There's also a new string 1PPP+K

Yeah I don't get it either. That 6P+K stun was actually patched in recently, and now they're taking it out. I'm already beginning to question 5U's balancing.

Edit: There's also a new string 1PPP+K
Thought that was a thing were she punches straight down for a low then straight then her stance correct me if im wrong

Shoraku

It's been confirmed in the current build 6P+K no longer stuns on NH

Where? WHERE ?

She need tracking moves, yeah, but man, I really prefer her actual 6P+K than some tracking moves.
Anyway, I want a guaranteed throw in heichu stance, something like 236T.T

Bushido

Where? WHERE ?

She need tracking moves, yeah, but man, I really prefer her actual 6P+K than some tracking moves.
Anyway, I want a guaranteed throw in heichu stance, something like 236T.T

Tracking > 6P+K, so we can rushdown better. Of course, having both would be awesome.
A throw after heichu doesn't seem too viable...

Shoraku

Yeah but that's a nerf for me anyway. 6P+K still the best post okizeme and force tech move. Even if that's punishable, mixed with 3K4K in the mind game that's just awesome. They're gonna kill the pressure game of Kokoro imo.
And nah, can be viable. Let me explain. If you choose the punch option, you'll start a pressure game (3p) or a guard break (P+K). If you mind well, P+K just kill the crazy who crouch after the heichu. But what about a timing throw ? Guaranteed, with timing. Not much damage, but guaranteed. Good for finish a round.

Bushido

And nah, can be viable. Let me explain. If you choose the punch option, you'll start a pressure game (3p) or a guard break (P+K). If you mind well, P+K just kill the crazy who crouch after the heichu. But what about a timing throw ? Guaranteed, with timing. Not much damage, but guaranteed. Good for finish a round.
If they crouched the heichu...wouldn't they crouch the throw? I'd rather the punch from heichu be buffed than adding a throw.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD