DOA5LR Hori Releasing Arcade Stick for Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round for PS3 and PS4

For those looking to buy an arcade stick for Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round, here's some good news for you. It seems that Hori is releasing a special, DOA5 Last Round themed arcade stick that works for both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Hori_Dead_Or_Alive_5_Last_Round_arcade_stick_622x320.jpg
The arcade stick also comes with a coupe of new features not seen in other arcade sticks. First up, it has analog sticks. These are attached to where the carrying handle is in the XBox One RAP Hayabusa. However, the placement seems to indicate that they may be removable.

The other unique feature that this has is a touchpad, something that no other PS4 3rd party peripheral has.

For more details on the pricing and where you can pre-order this, read the whole story over at Shoryuken.

UPDATE:
Bad news, someone from the SRK forums asked Hori about whether or not this was coming to the US, and this is the response we got.
In regards, unfortunately we do not have plans of releasing this product here in the US. However, we will be releasing a newly designed model of the PS4/PS3 Real Arcade Pro Hayabusa in February which also features a touch pad.

Last edited:
Even if I don't own a PS, this seems really nice.

Sooner or later I will get my persona Arcade stick in Doa style me too, just as all the cool guys out there...

not digging the stock doa 5 vanilla character renders for the ninjas...
I like all the other features and the overall look of it though
Depending on import charges and stuff I might pick one up :D

Mehhh, not a fan of the white ball and buttons and the art looks like a really basic photoshop.
Cool concept with the touchpad and analog sticks.
I want to know more about this stick.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD