Horizon Zero Dawn

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I thought Vanasha was hot... in each of her three appearances. >__> Dem abs...

Chapstick

For the most part the characters in this game were pretty attractive imo, male and female. Makes sense, it's a video game lol

Varl, Avad, and Nil would be my top 3

I chose to kill Nil even though I liked him ): I figured it's what he would have wanted, to die in combat with me

Jadeinchains

Lol yeah every time Helis was on screen I was thinking that he might be an asshole but he's sexy as hell so he's got that going for him, And yeah there's a lot of attractive people on all sides in this game which I thought was cool because they were diverse in looks too.

And yeah I forgot her name but Vanasha was great, I loved her sort of sarcastic attitude. And yeah when she turned up to fight with her torso showing I was like "damn she lifts"... And then she did nothing to help in the actual fight but never mind.

Top three would be Erend, Helis and maybe Rost?

( And same on the spoiler thing )

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I actually didn't complete the spoiler quest. But I heard:
Nil is with you and the others in the ending battle, so I will definitely not kill him. Lol, that sounds horrible actually, why would you want to kill him? XD Or don't tell me, I'm going to find out for myself later today. ;)

Do you know what concerned me...?
Odd Grata not being there when every NPC gathered inside the mountain. I hope nothing happened to her when Eclipse attacked. :(

Also have a pretty gif:

0Qe55ff.gif

Chapstick

I actually didn't complete the spoiler quest. But I heard:
Nil is with you and the others in the ending battle, so I will definitely not kill him. Lol, that sounds horrible actually, why would you want to kill him? XD Or don't tell me, I'm going to find out for myself later today. ;)
Really? I still got the all allies trophy
Do you know what concerned me...?
Odd Grata not being there when every NPC gathered inside the mountain. I hope nothing happened to her when Eclipse attacked. :(
That might be a case of them forgetting she exists, it was the first quest. I actually forgot about her until just now

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Really? I still got the all allies trophy

That might be a case of them forgetting she exists, it was the first quest. I actually forgot about her until just now

Well, you are as cold as ice. XD I bet you also killed...
...Olin.

I searched the whole damn mountain for Grata. When Aloy said her goodbye to her and told Grata that she had to leave and Rost did too, it made me real sad. :(

maxresdefault.jpg

Jadeinchains

To be honest she's probably still just sitting somewhere talking to the sky... I'm sure she's fine, She has that necklace. To be honest I forgot about her too so sorry Grata... Also I found a side quest of some guy that likes to drink the machines "blood"... isn't that petrol... never mind, anyway and he said something about the forbidden west too, I am wondering If that's where the expansion will take place.

So did everyone else spare him? I let him go back to his family.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
To be honest she's probably still just sitting somewhere talking to the sky... I'm sure she's fine, She has that necklace. To be honest I forgot about her too so sorry Grata... Also I found a side quest of some guy that likes to drink the machines "blood"... isn't that petrol... never mind, anyway and he said something about the forbidden west too, I am wondering If that's where the expansion will take place.

So did everyone else spare him? I let him go back to his family.

I'm going to check for Grata later. ;__; I already did last time, but didn't find her place then. I'm going to look up exactly where she was.

About Olin:
Yep, I spared him (I just made the typo: I speared him, lol) and freed his family. I was a bit disappointed that he was nowhere to be found at the end battle. Though his family probably is more important to him now after all that happened... In Chapstick's game they probably all are dead. XD

Chapstick

Well, you are a cold as ice. XD I bet you also killed
Olin

I searched the whole damn mountain for Grata. When Aloy said her goodbye to her and told Grata that she had to leave and Rost did too, it made me real sad. :(

maxresdefault.jpg
I let him live and reunited him with his family. I understood the motivations behind his actions and he did feel really bad about what he did.

Nil was kind of twisted and it seemed like a natural conclusion idk. I feel like he would have wanted me to agree to fight him to the death rather than decline. If I do another playthrough I'll definitely decline to see the differences.

And I really wasn't cold the entire playthrough always picking the compassionate option in conversations EXCEPT for the two times with Helis. She got brutal as hell that second time when she

killed him and told him he was an idiot and his whole life was a failure as he was dying

Btw Jade since you platinum'd it keep an eye on your emails, I hear sony sends you a code for an exclusive theme once you get the plat. I just need to finish collecting the metal flowers and knocking over the grazer dummies for mine.

Jadeinchains

Wow that's cool If they are doing that! :D I won't expect one but I'll definitely keep an eye out just in case they send me one. And yeah I played almost the entire game being compassionate and a few times the logical I guess option. Even with Helis the second time I did compassion If I remember correctly.

Yeah at that point it seemed pretty much like he just wanted to go out in a cool fashion, though he did say he thought he could take you so who knows?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It's by the way actually impossible for me to even try to platinum the game, lol. XD The game won't let me finish the Robbing the Rich quest, or whatever it is called. I can speak to the quest giver and he thanks me for bringing back the weapon but I get no recognition from the game that I finished the quest. ;__; Some others seem to have the exact same problem. The only bug I ever encountered in 70+ hours.

I do have the exclusive Horizon PS4 theme of the Limited Edition and it is pretty and all but I don't like the music, it is too stressful and not the beautiful title theme.

I prefer calmer, less distracting background music.

Chapstick

It's by the way actually impossible for me to even try to platinum the game, lol. XD The game won't let me finish the Robbing the Rich quest, or whatever it is called. I can speak to the quest giver and he thanks me for bringing back the weapon but I get no recognition from the game that I finished the quest. ;__; Some others seem to have the exact same problem. The only bug I ever encountered in 70+ hours.
I don't think that quest's necessary for the platinum since no one from it counts for the optional allies trophy as far as I know

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I don't think that quest's necessary for the platinum since no one from it counts for the optional allies trophy as far as I know

Really? o__O I guessed to platinum the game you sure had to complete all quests.
But I never platinumed a game before, so... XD

Edit:
All is good! Grata is still alive, praying to Allmother. :)

Last edited:

Chapstick

Really? o__O I guessed to platinum the game you sure had to complete all quests.
But I never platinumed a game before, so... XD
I thought that'd be a trophy too but it's not. Thank god you don't need to 100% the game for the plat.

Here's a gif finally

k2MSe2w.gif

Aloy's idle stance and the moving light source make seamless gifs impossible which is why I haven't really been giffing this game

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I thought that'd be a trophy too but it's not. Thank god you don't need to 100% the game for the plat.

Here's a gif finally

k2MSe2w.gif

Aloy's idle stance and the moving light source make seamless gifs impossible which is why I haven't really been giffing this game

Super pretty, but super small. :(

Snarky Aloy=best Aloy:

Spoilers obviously...

Chapstick

Super pretty, but super small. :(

Snarky Aloy=best Aloy:

Spoilers obviously...
Made it to also post on tumblr and max dashboard width there is 540px wide (obviously they can go bigger but then they're not as crisp if you're looking at them browsing normally)

Tbh gifs don't need to be any bigger than 540px wide, you can see everything you need to at that size and the bigger you go the more dithering problems you're going to run into with the gif looking pixelly

Jadeinchains

I know you said about how it's impossible to get a seamless gif but that ones pretty much seamless, And it looks really good. :D

I didn't take any photos today but considering how much I took yesterday evens it out. That gif you posted was cool too Tyaren, I love that back flip she does off of the enemy. Also from what I understand have you completed the game as well Chapstick?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD