Hot DOA Guy/Gal Discussion thread.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That's why I like Kasumi, she's just so hot and sexy without even realizing it...you know her "I'm sorry...I...I must go on.." winpose? She's so hot with that back arch and violet bikini and she isn't even trying to ♡.♡ Mai it just comes naturally to her and I've accepted that naotora is more cute than sexy(unless she gets that bikini I requested in the DC thread) although ngl, her loose pigtails are hot as well as her legs.

Argentus

I can't speak for Tina Armstrong and Nyotengu, but as far as Christie is concerned, you must be talking about Christie Monteiro, because the Christie I know doesn't try way too hard to be sexy.

She's an assassin. A femme fatale. Staying fit for the job is part of the job description. Sex appeal is hardly a chore for her, it just comes natural when she wants to use it.

the overly flirtatious nature, not her physical build. Especially how she fucks with eliot, though I admit, that's funny lol.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Brad wanted me to post these for the thread, he kikked me these pics and wanted to share this quote from him:"gays need to take over this thread because there's a lack of guys in this thread":

Apparently the image size is too big so here's the screenshots, sorry! -_-:
Screenshot_2017-01-13-12-07-47.png

He also found this for me:oops::
Screenshot_2017-01-13-12-09-49.png
Geez, he must've saw me like the same post in the locked pc mod resources thread, hehe XD

Also saw this, best Kasumi bikini in DOA5:
dead_or_alive_xtreme_____kasumi__by_triplezix-dabjaka.png

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Let's heat up this thread a bit! Here's some stuff I recently saw that I loved:

kasumi_3ds_render_6_by_x2gon-d6g71kl.png

dead_or_alive___kasumi_02_by_dryboones-d87u93v.png

Screenshot_2017-03-02-16-17-49.png

naotora_shorthair_by_kasumilovesmods-d9yvk26.jpg

Naotora with short hair ♡.♡

hitomi___pink_bikini_2_by_xkairisakura-d7z8lrz.jpg

Why couldn't have KASUMI or NAO have gotten this swimsuit instead? >.>

dead_or_alive_5_mila_head_skyrim_mod_by_user619-dax4x52.jpg

0_o​

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Let's heat up this thread a bit! Here's some stuff I recently saw that I loved:

View attachment 22697
View attachment 22698
View attachment 22699
View attachment 22700
Naotora with short hair ♡.♡

View attachment 22701
Why couldn't have KASUMI or NAO have gotten this swimsuit instead? >.>

View attachment 22702
0_o​
memela on point @Crazy_Chin_Guy

and omg naotora loooks 100x better with that hair, i remember showing naotora to a friend and she was like "if only she didn't have pigtails like that"

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
memela on point @Crazy_Chin_Guy

and omg naotora loooks 100x better with that hair, i remember showing naotora to a friend and she was like "if only she didn't have pigtails like that"
Naotora just really needs to let dat hair down, I love her pigtails but...seeing her hair like that is just a tease imo. XD I'd love her with short hair too tho, but more like a Bob like Momiji has, bobs are sexayyyyy, especially the long concave ones ♡.♡

Idk why but girls who get their hair cut shorter and have the option to alternate really appeals to me, like I prefer Hitomi and Momiji with shorter hair, Momiji's ponytail is too much imo and Hitomi's is just personal preference, as well as it not making sense for a supposed tomboy and karate master to have hair like that, it'd be impractical imo.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I saw this don't actually know if it's from musou stars or whatever but damn busa boi

william kinda look like brad, bayman and gladio had a fusion
C8Fpiy4VQAA9Axo.jpg

those recent images of hayate, busa and momiji though <3
Can this be DLC???

Also here's an Eliot one that melted my heart:
_doa5lr__eliot_shower_scene_by_lgmods-dau2poq.jpg
_doa5lr_dl__eliot___hot_service_by_lgmods-davh550.jpg

Heads up, Eliot is in there so don't look if you don't wanna see

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD