How did you come up with your username?

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I was a huge Mega Man fan when I was 13ish and absolutely loved Zero (still do). I somehow managed to think that just using "Zero" as a way of entering high scores wasn't cool enough so I added "X" in front of it to come up with "X Zero". Started using Gmail and it wouldn't let me just use xzero for a login and recommended numbers behind it. 264 was the option I liked best so I've stuck with it.

FatalxInnocence

Mine is from my favorite rap group back in my hometown of New York City. I just altered it. :)

FSI0Wce.jpg

I see what you did theeeeere. Isn't glock like... a unique term for a gun or something? or am I crazy...

Brute

Standard Donor
I see what you did theeeeere. Isn't glock like... a unique term for a gun or something? or am I crazy...
A Glock is a type of gun. It's an Austrian handgun with an internal hammer, made with a unique polymer frame. They are known for their durability and reliability, even in harsh weather conditions. They are available in 9mm parabellum, 45 acp and many other chambers.

Yes, I am a firearm enthusiast.

FatalxInnocence

A Glock is a type of gun. It's an Austrian handgun with an internal hammer, made with a unique polymer frame. They are known for their durability and reliability, even in harsh weather conditions. They are available in 9mm parabellum, 45 acp and many other chambers.

Yes, I am a firearm enthusiast.

Oh, ok. Well that's cool. I always thought it was like some weird term for a standard handgun. My mistake! =]

Brute

Standard Donor
Mine is just shortened version of my real name Christina.
I hope I'm not being offensive by saying this, but if I were you, I'd be kinda disappointed that you're from Finland, but have such a plain name.

Then again, I'm an idiot and would probably want to be named something dumb like Kätilö or Teurastaja.
Because obvious reasons.

Brute

Standard Donor
Christina is actually pretty ''exotic'' name in here. Most finnish people have been saying i have nice name since they believe they have the plain names.
Haha! Fancy that.

You listen Finnish music?
And yes, I do. :)
I also root for Teemu Selanne, even when he's playing for Finland. And I studied Finnish politics for like 2 weeks in college.
And that's about all I know of Finland.

edit: Oh, and that you're from there.

Algol

Maleficent- Mistress of All Evil & A Leader. There's A lot Of Qualities in her that are in me- pure evil. has been looked over. backstabbed. Hurt. Betrayed. So, We Turned Evil. I love her motives & her elegance. I Am Maleficent, A Pure Evil Being That Takes Joy In Hurting Others. I find the name, my name, only fitting.

Commmanda Panda

hmm it branches from my favorite animal, you guessed it... the walrus.... jk lol. It's a panda of course.

Back in 2009 I wanted to change my GT so a friend and I tried thinking of a name. He came up with what you see today. I loved as soon as I heard it. I tried entering "Commanda Panda" at first but saw it was taken, and after some experimenting to see which option was the best, I added the extra 'M' in my name which came out to be "Commmanda Panda"

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
This thread is very interesting :D

Since I'm getting asked a lot what my nickname means or where it comes from, I should also just write it down here.
Actually, it is a strange story. There was that weird Anime I accidentally stumbled upon while searching something new to watch on the web:

http://proxer.me/info/709

Although I just left like ó_Ò, I somehow liked the pronunciation of the title and to make it a bit different while adding something more funny, it ended up in combination with this (at 0:19):

(Thanks to UprisingJC for that nice sample xD)

... what finally made a nice nickname that I'm using almost everywhere now and that is making people laughing a lot. (I get a commentary about it in almost every lobby I join were someone has a mic)

It also includes Tokyo as a place I want to travel to. I need to see the flashy lights of the streets and the skyline with my own eyes!

FatalxInnocence

This thread is very interesting :D

Since I'm getting asked a lot what my nickname means or where it comes from, I should also just write it down here.
Actually, it is a strange story. There was that weird Anime I accidentally stumbled upon while searching something new to watch on the web:

http://proxer.me/info/709

Although I just left like ó_Ò, I somehow liked the pronunciation of the title and to make it a bit different while adding something more funny, it ended up in combination with this (at 0:19):

(Thanks to UprisingJC for that nice sample xD)

... what finally made a nice nickname that I'm using almost everywhere now and that is making people laughing a lot. (I get a commentary about it in almost every lobby I join were someone has a mic)

It also includes Tokyo as a place I want to travel to. I need to see the flashy lights of the streets and the skyline with my own eyes!

Hahahahaha, I knew it! I assumed it was a play on Tokyo mew mew.

"It's.... show... time.... DOKI DOKI sasete ne" ahahaha I used to love this show.... -_-;;

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
-I loved Virtua Fighter 2 when I first seen it being showcased on a sega Saturn kiosk. The very first sight of the game was with Pai fighting Sarah on Pai's Chinese stage!!!! Not only that, Pai did her original :P::P::P::K: combo. that shit was so fucking epic!!! The animation was so damn beautiful(even to this day!!!!), and has never been quite the same for the series ever again...the DOA series actually followed VF2's essence masterfully and continued in that direction, while improving on it and making it better!!!(VF tried to go back to that with VF4 & VF5, but never recaptured that essence).

-Any way, pai had a beautiful, yet thunderous vocal shouts when ever. she executed her attacks!!! She was a bad bitch. When I found out about about VFDC.com, the only approprite name for me was VirtuaPai(was the very first to ever combine both the series name 'Virtua', while dropping the 'Fighter' and replacing it with a cast members name!!!). So in a nutshell, that is the origin of my moniker!

JKT

When I had to register my name for reaching a high score in fighting games, the limit was usually 3 characters. So I simply wrote my initials. I've just kept this custom for my forum usernames e.g. 8wayrun.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD