How did you come up with your username?

Legendary Goken

Standard Donor
I got my name from Gen Fu. Dead or Alive 2 Ultimate Instruction Manual.

LegendaryGoken.png

Nereus

Standard Donor
I was thinking of a new name, and my friend erebis gave me a suggestion to use greek mythology, so I found this name and stuck with it ever since.

Nereus

Standard Donor
Mines the name of the weapon that Ayane has during dead fantasy/ genras weapon. Atleast it's what the wiki said it was lol

Sweet! I really wish he continued that series, but he's working on Red vs Blue and RWBY.

Nameless Sama

How I come to my name xD well , loud my Username I dont have a name >-<. I dont know , if I should write too much or too short xD . This thread brings me my old memories back. Many people wanted to know where I have this name.
I will tell you my secret.

How I came to "Nameless"
Its a very long story xD

Well , Nameless fits to me becuase I dont like the spotlight and fame but I am a honorable man who fights with honor and fair. I like to be in the shadow D: dump reason I know. 2nd reason is that many people turn to assholes when they get these fame >.<. I dont want to make these experience. Please dont ask me. I like to work from zero to above. First I wanted to call me "unknown" or "No One" but I thought this doesnt fit well. For a long time ago , . From this Username and playing Dark Souls I came to Nameless Warrior. As I started to watch animes and play games like Dark Souls , I knew that I call me Nameless here.

Short said: I am like a underground dude.............

Anime:
Valkyria Chronicles 3

Dark Souls:

KoF 2002 the Character Nameless >O<

"Sama"

The word "SAMA" means I think in jp = Master , a high general. A step above "san" San = Mr. or Mrs. Super respectful. Attach this to people that you know are above you. Often translated as "Master" or "Lord", though sometimes that translation can be a little strong. It can be more like "Sir" or "Ma'am" or "Miss" as well. But this wasnt my real purpose ;P

My real purpose was this

The "S" stays for my First Name , the "A" stays for my girlfriends name , the "M" stays for my best friends name the "A" stays for ....... maybe I will tell you or not.

S = My Name
A = My girlfriends name
M = My bestfriends name
A = you dont need to know it......

Last edited:

Desjah Rei

I have two names I go with. BladerRD and Desjah Rei. The RD stands for my first and last name, I created it at least 7 years ago by now, Blader is for one of my hobbies roller skating and blading, and it's what I now use as my PSN and GT Identification as well as offline tournaments. Desjah Rei is my alter ego that I created separate as my own original character I drew and fleshed out. How I came up with her name..my initials in reverse and left the rest to my imagination. Surprisingly, her name is similar to an indie artist I like, Doujah Raze. lmao I could go on and on, but that's the gist of it. lol

Last edited:

FatalxInnocence

My name's Ant....and reindeers have...ANTlers....and I had to redo my Antlers2010 e-mail in 2012 soo.....Antlers2012....

Yeah Boring as hell :D

No it's not. It's always interesting seeing how people come up with their usernames regardless of how seemingly simple the process was.

Keved

One day (It was overcast & misty) I was walking down the street on my way to work like any other ordinary day when suddenly this girl wearing a hoody approaches me from the nearby bus stop & whispers into my ear "Keved" she said. "Keved? What does that mean?" i replied (holding a rolled up newspaper under my arm & a steaming hot coffee in my mitt), but she said she couldn't tell me as it was a secret & that some secrets are best left unanswered. As her bus arrived, she got on it & sat by the window side facing me before finger writing something on the foggy window pane which read in big letters K.E.V.E.D. She waved & the bus took off leaving me on the side-walk thinking "Keved? What does she mean by that?"

When i arrived in my office i threw my half finished coffee into the stainless steel bin, dumped my gossip rag in my desk draw uninterested & raced to Google on my monitor to look up the mysterious Keved word, but found nothing that really made sense.

My colleague Blake, enters the office "How was your morning Kevin?"

"Different" i replied, tapping my pen on the mouse pad, still puzzled by this whimsical word "Yours?"

"Same old, same old buddy" apart from seeing this strange teenager whispering Care-ved or some gibberish into my ear, haha"

*Startled by this strange coincidence, i rise from my seat*

"Keved....was it Keved she said?"

Blake: "I don't know man, sounded like that yeah........did you see her too?"

Me:".............No......not me mate"

Blake: "Oh...........well it was probably her pet dogs name or something, i better get back to work anyway, see you around Kevin"

It was from that peculiar moment that the mystery word ushered from that whimsical lasses lips would become my online handle.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

One day (It was overcast & misty) I was walking down the street on my way to work like any other ordinary day when suddenly this girl wearing a hoody approaches me from the nearby bus stop & whispers into my ear "Keved" she said. "Keved? What does that mean?" i replied (holding a rolled up newspaper under my arm & a steaming hot coffee in my mitt), but she said she couldn't tell me as it was a secret & that some secrets are best left unanswered. As her bus arrived, she got on it & sat by the window side facing me before finger writing something on the foggy window pane which read in big letters K.E.V.E.D. She waved & the bus took off leaving me on the side-walk thinking "Keved? What does she mean by that?"

When i arrived in my office i threw my half finished coffee into the stainless steel bin, dumped my gossip rag in my desk draw uninterested & raced to Google on my monitor to look up the mysterious Keved word, but found nothing that really made sense.

My colleague Blake, enters the office "How was your morning Kevin?"

"Different" i replied, tapping my pen on the mouse pad, still puzzled by this whimsical word "Yours?"

"Same old, same old buddy" apart from seeing this strange teenager whispering Care-ved or some gibberish into my ear, haha"

*Startled by this strange coincidence, i rise from my seat*

"Keved....was it Keved she said?"

Blake: "I don't know man, sounded like that yeah........did you see her too?"

Me:".............No......not me mate"

Blake: "Oh...........well it was probably her pet dogs name or something, i better get back to work anyway, see you around Kevin"

It was from that peculiar moment that the mystery word ushered from that whimsical lasses lips would become my online handle.

I honestly thought your username was a way to use your own name as a past tense verb.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD