How did you come up with your username?

Yurlungur

In any game i absolutely love the empress heel move

Rachel's grounded(2k) which actually is a giant snake that eats women on their periods

It simply is my favorite move in the entire game

Bushido

bushido-nfsc-90720.jpg

Tenryuga

Me and my friends used to play James Bond Nightfire alot when I was in the 6th grade. I'm a fan of japanese names and anime so we would come up with names to use other than the generic "Player 1" and what not so I would come up with random nonsesical japanese sounding names. This one is one of many.

Tenryuga

That game was awesome!

I used to set the weapons on "random" in the multiplayer mode. We'd start out with grenades or the Samurai... oh man. Good times.

Lmao my favorite level was something like "skyline" or "skyrail". Some of us would camp in the cabin or estate and just run around for kills. Everyone thought they were they shit too lmao. None of us ever waited for the ride to come; we would just travel across on the rail and everyone would decide to be a dick to the guy tryna be cool by shootin him down. It was hilarious.

Brute

Standard Donor
Lmao my favorite level was something like "skyline" or "skyrail". Some of us would camp in the cabin or estate and just run around for kills. Everyone thought they were they shit too lmao. None of us ever waited for the ride to come; we would just travel across on the rail and everyone would decide to be a dick to the guy tryna be cool by shootin him down. It was hilarious.
That map was great! If you had mini vehicles on, you could just hide like a chickenshit either behind the cabin or in the castle up top and then send one of those mini-helicopters out into the main area. You'd get an aerial view to shoot anyone coming down the slope. You'd just have to look out for anyone sneaking through the secret cave entrance on the side. Still, fantastic.

AH, the good ol' days.

Tenryuga

That map was great! If you had mini vehicles on, you could just hide like a chickenshit either behind the cabin or in the castle up top and then send one of those mini-helicopters out into the main area. You'd get an aerial view to shoot anyone coming down the slope. You'd just have to look out for anyone sneaking through the secret cave entrance on the side. Still, fantastic.

AH, the good ol' days.

Haha the scumbaggery didn't end there either. I remember sniper rifles and guided rocket launchers spawned on the rooftop of the cabin and castle so you could rack up the kills that way as well. Great times indeed. I'll end the reminicing with this so we don't derail the thread haha.

UpSideDownGRUNT

It's rather simple when I was 14, me and 3 friends played Halo 2 alot together and we all decided to get usernames with the name UpSideDown in the front.

I didn't really know what to pick at the time and chose the first thing I saw at the time which was a Grunt as well as it fit my skill so to say because I was pretty bad at Halo lol so I chose UpSideDownGRUNT and it's stuck ever since.

In fact I am officially the only one out of the group to still use the UpSideDown name but to be honest I'd have no idea what to change it to if I ever did haha.

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
Way back in the day, when I started drawing, I drew couple of Original characters... and Named one of them Vandita.
As for Vandita the name, Its just Van and a Japanese anime name Dita put together. XD
Here is the old drawing. >_<

Gurimmjaw

I have went though a few names but they never really stuck with me, but mine is really simple so it not really complicated. Have stuck with this since 2011. Anyone who is familiar with anime and the anime Bleach will know where I based my username. Basically I have based it off the Bleach character Grimmjow since he my favorite character from the series. So yeah nothing really complicated but I like how it sounds and have stuck with it ever since.

Me and my friends used to play James Bond Nightfire alot when I was in the 6th grade. I'm a fan of japanese names and anime so we would come up with names to use other than the generic "Player 1" and what not so I would come up with random nonsesical japanese sounding names. This one is one of many.

At first I thought you came up with it from the 1st move from Hayate's command training and combined some of the letters lol.

indieanimator

I'm an artist/animator for an indie 2D video game company, scraping by for the past 7 years or so to make ends meet. My PSN is very odd in that I never expected to play a console game online, and just used my name. DOA5U was the first online console game I've played.

FamousWords

In 2006 My Chemical Romance released their third album The Black Parade.I heard them first time on some music chanel,liked it,then bought CD.On the album the last song was FamousLastWords and was my favourite.So I just removed "last" because in psn someone already owned it.
ubu8umeq.jpg

Last edited:

Aerospark

Standard Donor
lmfao... I took my username from Ixion's special attack in Final Fantasy X. It was also one of my old Tumblr URLs except I added an extra R to it since Aerospark was taken. It's a boring story 8(

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
lmfao... I took my username from Ixion's special attack in Final Fantasy X. It was also one of my old Tumblr URLs except I added an extra R to it since Aerospark was taken. It's a boring story 8(
Yo, Ixion was a cool new Thunder elemental summon. Aerospark was legit because it could remove buffs like Protect and Haste.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD