How did you come up with your username?

RH_Stealth

RH means Raising Havoc. I think it's supposed to be a cross in between "wreaking havoc" and "raising hell".

I didn't come up with it. One time when I watched some Gears 3 videos on youtube, I came across videos by user xRaisingHaVOc. I liked them, and made sure to watch both past and upcoming videos. I was active in the comments and shortly became acquaintances with the uploader.

Eventually, I was featured in a few videos, and he said he was going to change his gamertag to have RH in it, along with some other people. It's not a clan thing, just a group of friends. He offered or I asked (can't remember) for me to do the same thing, and that was it. I'm now good friends with him and the other people in "RH". They're the people I talk to and play with the most over Xbox LIVE.

The Stealth part comes from my history of loving stealth in games, whether it be using a Silenced Intervention with Heartbeat Sensor on Hardcore Search and destroy in CoD MW2, or trying to beat Splinter Cell levels without touching a single enemy.

EDIT: Someone on PSN once thought my "RH" meant "Ryu Hayabusa". I thought that was funny, and it's another reason for me to like my name.

Rhandon

Standard Donor
Mine is my first name. My PSN ID is RhAnDoN, as well. The reason I did it this way is because 9/10 No one would ever guess it's my actual name. :p

Argentus

Mine is the last name of an oc of mine, Sylviana Argentus. And that originated from "Urocyon Cinereoargenteus", the scientific name for the Gray Fox.

My psn id originated as pure gibberish. Back when I first got a PS2, in Dark Cloud, I just spouted gibberish till something sounded cool. Reused it years later for online id, with an added third syllable.

Rhandon

Standard Donor
Mine is the last name of an oc of mine, Sylviana Argentus. And that originated from "Urocyon Cinereoargenteus", the scientific name for the Gray Fox.

My psn id originated as pure gibberish. Back when I first got a PS2, in Dark Cloud, I just spouted gibberish till something sounded cool. Reused it years later for online id, with an added third syllable.
That's awesome! Very creative. ^-^ I like it.

Zeo

My username stretches as far as childhood. Some would say it was inspired by "Power Rangers Zeo" and I deny it every time but maybe it did as that was the only other time I'd ever even heard that word.

When I was young I took to computers very early, as early as 3. When my family got internet access and I started browsing the web (can't remember my exact age), I eventually stumbled upon sites that you had to "register" in order to use fully. Two of which being cartoonnetwork.com and freearcade.com. After doing some thinking I went with "zeo99". It just came to me and it seemed to work so that was my very first username. Following that I continued to use it with different number variations for other site accounts throughout the years until around 2006 around the Xbox 360's launch.

I had taken a look at how I was behaving in online communities and was unhappy with my immaturity. So I got offline and decided to do some growing up until finally getting on Xbox Live for the first time after getting my first 360 in 06'. When I needed to make my gamertag I was considering a lot of different possibilities. Phoenix, Dragon... usually always something that revived or somehow came back stronger. Feeling like a new and improved person, I eventually came up with "Rebirth" as my name ender and it fit perfectly. I've been "ZeoRebirth" ever since.

While keeping the name on XBL, A couple years after that I eventually dropped the "Rebirth" wherever else possible and became just plain old Zeo. It's a common name that gets taken a lot but I use it whenever I can. It's what I've been since I was 5 years old and I can't imagine being anything else today. I'm Zeo and that's all there is to it.

JusTheBest29

My turn.... I probably have the least interesting story about my name lol.

But about 2 years back before I had my own PS3, I played on my cousin's and had to share with him everyone else who used it. I named my user account(not PSN) JusTheMaster(Or something like that). One day I asked my cousin if I could play online with MvC3. So the next day, he made a PSN for me named JusTheBest17, the 17 was for Philip Rivers of the San Diego Chargers because he knew I liked that team. But then Christmas came along and I got my own PS3 and I didn't remember my login stuff, he made the email and the password for me and I didn't know either of them, so I began anew with the similar name of JusTheBest29.
And also I wanted a little part of my real name to be in my alias, Its always been a habit of mine

Last edited:

Sambo Swag

I think Bayman and Leon's fighting style is sick... I've always had an interest in Judo, but once I saw Sambo in this game it seemed like Judo but on roids. Love it ^_^!

Eks

Play Yakuza
Premium Donor
"eks2009". Well "ek" is my last name. Yep.... only 2 letters. The "s" is my first name initial, and "2009" is the year I graduated high school. I could've thought a better username, but I was 16 when I created that username so I didn't really care.

Malibu

an old parter of mine used to be called Malibu. We were freinds for years and i always loved this name but it as his so ya know? Till some time ago when he vanished from the internet. So i decided MINE NOW lol. i know thats terrible but. i like the name and it's mine.

Reactions: Kyo

Intelligent Alpha

My two mains in DOA5! (And talk about mispelling and mispronouncing it) The upscaled "H" - it's PH/ph - you know the phonetic being "F". Plus, it looks cool as a portmanteau without the "a"! (I also rather be called by my GT or if you know me from here, IA is okay, too!) Or, you can split the two; yet, I get asked about my identity alot (ie: some call me AlpH, some Helena, amusingly! This one guy calls me, "Alphy!") :cool:

EDIT: Shit! I thought this thread meant GT/Handle! In that case:

It stems from alot of the hate I get (no surprise there) just for the character played, but more importantly how she's played! Alot of players who love to take the easy way out, can't stand it, when I prevent them from doing so. Those that recognize & respect how she's atypical, have applauded this or said likewise (ie: "I didn't expect this kind of Alpha" - note, Helena's the same way, believe it or not)

These players don't take the easy way out and I feel wonderful since I don't have to prevent them! The adjective in front of her name is thus! This doesn't mean that she will not make mistakes. IMO, this is why most play against her the way they do. While the glass-cannon superlative describes her well, using that as an "excuse," is garbage to me. If not, why do so many cry about her taking a strong defensive stance? (Not everybody! Some actually comment on how good/difficult it is!)

Don't get it wrong, she brings the offense, too, but it all stems from her defense. However, she's intelligent when it comes to her offense as well. Being patient, playing slow! Utilizing head games, etc. She used to make alot of mistakes and played loose and dumb, but not anymore. She seems to get smarter and smarter. This is what scares people - that's why they stay on her all day; yet, her intelligence, win or lose, gets her through it!

(Btw, the initials, IA, could be for the state of Iowa, but I rather they mean "I Agree." Whereas AH - could mean: "Asshole." "I agree, asshole!!" XD)

Last edited:

Mayor-Of-Mustard

... I don't even know xD

I DON'T EVEN LIKE MUSTARD.

Should've called myself Goddess-Of-Greek-Salad, but it wouldn't be as easy to remember.

SweetSauceBoss

Idk, I started using the phrase "sweet sauce" and then my friend started calling me SweetSauceBoss. I just recently discovered the BBQ named "Sweet Baby Rays Sauce" and on the back of the label it says "This Sauce is Boss". Coincidence :/

Reactions: Kyo

DyByHands

When I was young my friends and I were like the "freaks" and liked dark stuff (I am actually quite jolly, lol) and I wanted to be dumb with the idea of "death by hands" for the chat rooms I visited (I feel old. Who remembers when AOL and Prodigy both existed? lol).

I've also used "Betty" before. The villain from the movie Kung Pow. LMAO.

I just recently discovered the BBQ named "Sweet Baby Rays Sauce" and on the back of the label it says "This Sauce is Boss". Coincidence :/

I love that sauce man!

Darth Lotonic X

The "Darth" part of my name is a relic of an old Jedi Academy clan I was in. "Lotonic" is just some made up word that I thought sounded cool. The "X" is just there because my original GT was banned for some reason.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD