How did you come up with your username?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The "Darth" part of my name is a relic of an old Jedi Academy clan I was in. "Lotonic" is just some made up word that I thought sounded cool. The "X" is just there because my original GT was banned for some reason.
Didn't folks used to call you Lotion for short?

Artyom

Used to be KirbyStyle but most people know me as Artyom anymore online. I really liked the metro games and used it as my name so it just kind of stuck with me. Some people call me Arty for short or just Red.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Used to be KirbyStyle but most people know me as Artyom anymore online. I really liked the metro games and used it as my name so it just kind of stuck with me. Some people call me Arty for short or just Red.
K-KirbyStyle! OMG, you're really back!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Didn't know if this thread was dead, but I came up with mine pretty much on the fly. I just put "Kasumi" first since I main her and then "Lover" since I love her character just like any other Kasumi main would. My numbers were originally "98" but I changed it to "69" since one of my friends on the site was nice enough to bestow his free name change privilege on me. :p

If I had to do it over again, my name would've probably been "TAIKO_MAN", "@fro_Nov@" or "Hurtin'_Vibe98" XD

Hazard

Standard Donor
My alias just got shorter and shorter. Started as DARKxxHAZARD778 (edgy middle school times) on my PS3. Account was lost, so turned into BIOxxHAZARD778. When I started PC gaming I cut it down to Hazardously, since that looked cleaner than a bunch of capital letters and x's. When I came to FSD, I thought to myself "I should just have a small, simple, clean looking name." So Hazardously was cut down to Hazard, and now that's my universal alias (with variations of course, depending on the site).

Kyo

Believe it or not I adopted the name Kyo when I was Roleplaying years ago on MySpace as the character Kyo Kusanagi from the King of Fighters since we both have some similarities such as we're both arrogant, aloof, and care about the people who we are close also our birthdays are 2 days apart from each other. Close friends and acquaintances referred or knew me by that name to which I just stuck with it (even though I discarded the surname I'm still referred as Kusanagi-San by a few). The ID name Kyotaros is clever name I just came up with even though It took awhile to come up with a very creative username and not just some simple or lazy one. Back then, I was into the Tokusatsu series such as Super Sentai and Kamen Rider that which one series I was interested at time was the 2007 Kamen Rider series Den-O. One of my favorite characters of the series was the protagonist Momotaros an arrogant and hot blooded imagin is who was based on a Japanese fable tail who possess a body and has the ability transform into Kamen Rider Den-O Sword form. There are also other imagins who shared the "Taros" (Tarous) surname who also has different traits and personalities that can ally Den-O into unlocking other both weapons and ultimate form. So I fused Kyo and Taros which resulted the name Kyotaros (Kyotarous).

Rhandon

Standard Donor
Believe it or not I adopted the name Kyo when I was Roleplaying years ago on MySpace as the character Kyo Kusanagi from the King of Fighters since we both have some similarities such as we're both arrogant, aloof, and care about the people who we are close also our birthdays are 2 days apart from each other. Close friends and acquaintances referred or knew me by that name to which I just stuck with it (even though I discarded the surname I'm still referred as Kusanagi-San by a few). The ID name Kyotaros is clever name I just came up with even though It took awhile to come up with a very creative username and not just some simple or lazy one. Back then, I was into the Tokusatsu series such as Super Sentai and Kamen Rider that which one series I was interested at time was the 2007 Kamen Rider series Den-O. One of my favorite characters of the series was the protagonist Momotaros an arrogant and hot blooded imagin is who was based on a Japanese fable tail who possess a body and has the ability transform into Kamen Rider Den-O Sword form. There are also other imagins who shared the "Taros" (Tarous) surname who also has different traits and personalities that can ally Den-O into unlocking other both weapons and ultimate form. So I fused Kyo and Taros which resulted the name Kyotaros (Kyotarous).
Interesting. I like the way you came up with yours! :D

Rhandon

Standard Donor
My name is just the initials of Tina's quote: "You better not disappoint me!". Don't really have a big story for it but i had it back when I mained Tina in DOA4-My early DOA5 days. The other name I use: jjkbuenacruz is just my initials and last name.
Oh cool! That's clever.

Nikotsumi

My name doesn't make much sense. As you can tell, the first two syllables correspond to the ones in my real name and I completely came up with the rest since I liked how it sounds (I was a kid lol). Now I think it sounds quite weird, but I probably would never change it cause that's how it is now xD

Last edited:

Lady Tengu

My gamer tag changes every two to thee weeks, but my FSD name came to be when I stalked FSD and i was too scared to make an account I was originally going to go with "Tengu Sama" considering i like to play Tengu in prior games and i considered myself more feminine and liked to be seen as such. Then Nyotengu was announced and I was overjoyed because i loved Tengu's fighting style but acknowledged and adored the little new twists they spun on her. So i decided on "Lady Tengu" because most people wouldn't understand "Tengu Sama" at first glance if they didn't know a little Japanese.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD