How do you force-Tech with Hitomi???

UncleBiscuits79

Hello All. I need some help.

So I am trying to figure out some ways to force tech people up, and I know of a couple (like 2H+K after 6KKK or 3H+K after certain moves).

There is one tech that I just don't understand though. I fight other Hitomis online and alot of times they end up teching me up with 1K. When I try this however, the kick will either NOT register, or the kick will hit, but will NOT tech them up.

That is driving me crazy, as it feels like it's random, but I know that it's not.

Can someone explain to me how that particular tech works, because I must be missing something. I have tried to figure this out in training mode, but I can't get it to work consistently, even though it seems that other hitomi players can land this almost every time. Or else, is there a list of force techs for hitomi and exactly how to land them for Hitomi?

Last edited:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Add me on XBL, I can help out with the ground game, I don't have a mic for 360 right now though so I'll have to use lobby text.

As for training mode;

For the question on okizeme, or the force techs, rather; You want to record the Dummy to do absolutely nothing. For a shortcut, hit Select+Left, then Select+Right (on the dpad) so the dummy is constantly recorded to do nothing. This changes their knockdown behavior to that of a human opponent, so you can actually test out strikes that hit on the ground.

UncleBiscuits79

That sounds good Hajin. I will do that. After playing this game for about maybe 9 months now, I still don't feel like I got a good handle on the ground game. I think for me, coming from playing Tekken for the last 20 years, the idea of not being able to hit grounded opponents when I want is kind of strange.

I think that getting that ground game right is one of my last hurdles to fully understanding this game.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD