I give you all a mission.

KidArk

It's more like a frame trap, :3::K: is not a FT since DOA5 vanilla lol. It's untechable indeed !

I mean since after 3k you get a ground throw people try to back tech out of it, so I'm saying you can use that to your advantage and let them tech into your attacks.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
How about this mission, :P+K:. Now i can be slow escaped down to 13 frames and it is a 19 frame hard knockdown on CH and higher. Further more, you can even link :P+K:, :3::P+K::H+P: from a hard knockdown.

Discuss.

I mean since after 3k you get a ground throw people try to back tech out of it, so I'm saying you can use that to your advantage and let them tech into your attacks.
Like I said, it's more like a frame trap. :3: :K: forces people to stay in the ground for a little of time; if they tech after that (90% will), u gonna gain a lot of frames advantage.

How about this mission, :P+K:. Now i can be slow escaped down to 13 frames and it is a 19 frame hard knockdown on CH and higher. Further more, you can even link :P+K:, :3::P+K::H+P: from a hard knockdown.
After :P+K: , :3: :3: :P: :3: :K: :3: :P+K: :H+P: is the best option imo, your opponent has to slow escape at fastest speed to advoid being launched by :3: :3: :P: Besides that, NH and CH :P+K: both cause a sit down stun; only Hi-CH causes hard knockdown, and you're at +11, not 19 (correct me if I'm wrong). Of course you can link :3: :P+K: :H+P: after Hi-CH :P+K:, but you don't know if they get hit or not and have to check if it's NH, CH or Hi-CH. I always free cancel after :P+K: to see what's happen, so :2: :H+P: is the only option in that case.
I really miss the time when :3: :K: was guaranteed, sigh.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD